Kristy's POV

It was Friday and I couldn't wait for Dan and to have a night to ourselves.. Dan's sister came over and took the kids I was glad she was doing this because its been nearly 4 months and we haven't had sex.. I mean our relationship isn't just on sex but having a new baby and that can make any woman not feel attractive towarda their partner.. I was in my own little world when I felt arms wrap around me.. Spinning around I saw it was Dan and he was happy to see me..

"Hey your sister just took Elia and Charlie, they will be gone until tomorrow afternoon so it will be just us" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Okay.. Well then you better getting dressed because I have a night for us planned and I don't want to stay at home.." Dan said while walking to the bathroom...

"Okay.. Fine, but if you dont tell me where we are going.. There won't be any sex tonight.."

"Okay.. Fine its dinner and I planned it a few days ago.."

"Okay.. So I need to wear a dress?"

"Well you could go naked, I mean I would love that but other people won't like it.."

"I'm not going to reply to that.." I said now pushing him into the bathroom as I got changed..

We were now ready to go, I was in a black dress that I had before Charlie came along.. I was a bit nervous because last time Dan said he was going to take me out it was a bad dream.. Trying to not be sad or think bad for tonight I just pushed it out of my mind and hoped for the best..

"Hey you okay?"

"Yeah.. Just little worried.. Look, it will be fine"

"Okay.. I want to see you smile.."

I laughed and kissed his lips as we were now arriving at the restaurant, I got out of the town car and headed into to see the beautiful place.. Dan went all out and it was beautiful..

After we had our 3 course meal, I was now stuff to the brim when the waiter came out with a chocolate cake and two glasses of champagne, knowing that Dan was up to something I just waited for him to speak..

"So I know you don't want to drink because of Charlie but I thought tonight is a special occasion and you deserve to be spoiled.."

"Dan.. You havent hidden a ring in the dessert have you?"

"No why would I do that?"

"I don't know.."

"Well I haven't, I want to show you this cool watch I got.. It is gold and it has 4 diamond in it.."

Watching Dan and how he was showing me his new watch my heart broke a little bit.. I did want him to propose to me.. I guess we aren't ready yet..

After we left the restaurant we headed back to our house, I went inside first not wanting to be a sour puss, I headed up to the room and got changed into my PJs and came back down to the sofa, Dan was watching TV when I looked over at him and spoke..

"Hey.. I know we aren't ready but I really thought you were going to ask me to marry you."

"Oh you did.. I'm sorry I didn't think you wanted that.."

"I know, maybe we can in a few months.."

After I said that I saw Dan get up and head upstairs, I was now watching the TV and wiping my tears, I mean we don't have to be married to show our love..

I was now wiping my tears when Dan came back and he had a box in his hand.. I saw him come to me and get on his knees, I was now getting upset because he did want to.. Then he spoke..

"Okay, I wanted to do this at the restaurant but I forgot it, so I will do it now.. I love you so much and I know we had our ups and downs but I don't want to leave you until we are dead.. I know that sounds depressing but what I am saying is I love you and I want nothing more than to marry you.."

Having tears spill from my eyes, I was now in complete shock, I watched as he spoke.. I then said the words he wanted to hear and hugged him..

"Yes.. I will.."

Dan got up off his knees and kissed my lips, I kissed him back as he placed the ring on my finger..