Dan's POV

After having Kristy around Elia for a few days, it was like she never left and I was happy for that.. I loved Kristy and I know she will never forgive me for what I did. But maybe we can try and move on from it, I let Elia stay at Kristy's as I had a gig to do.. Kristy love being around her so I couldn't break that bond.. I was now getting dressed after having a shower, it was late. I wanted to see Kristy and my little girl..

I headed to Kristy's flat and rang the door bell, I heard noises and saw Kristy with Elia in her arms asleep. "Dan I didn't know you would be here" Kristy said as she let me into the flat..

"Hey I'm sorry its late but I just finished the gig and I wanted to see you and Elia.."

"Okay seeing how your here can you put the kettle on while I put her down?"

"Sure.."

I walked over to the kitchen and got the kettle on, Kristy came out a few minutes later and she came to the kitchen, I hadn't felt her close to me in so long and I missed her.. We were going back on tour and I wanted her and Elia to come with me.. My mum tried to look after but she is doesn't need to babysit my daughter..

"Hey I was thinking.."

"Dan.. Why did you come here?"

"Because I wanted to see you"

"Dan.. I love you and I will always love you, but if you think me spending a few days with Elia is going to change the way I feel it won't.."

"Kristy please.. I want nothing more than to have you back with me, but I think right now until the tour is over we should just be friends.."

"Okay. I can do that.."

"I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me on tour?"

"Who will look after Elia?"

"I want you too.."

"Dan.. I.. I don't know.."

"Please?"

"What about the label and that?"

"We will get it sorted and I spoke to Dick about it.."

"Okay but only because I know your mum needs a break.."

I sat down with Kristy as she was now sitting on the sofa, I handed her some tea and we drank in silence. I missed having her with me and I want nothing more to prove to her I still love her.