11

Dan's POV

After Kristy and I found out we were going to have a baby together. We headed to the doctors to get it confirmed, I waited with her for the nurse to take us back and tell us if we are or not, I was now holding Kristy's hand she was nervous and I couldn't blame her, its scary and its her first child..

"It will be ok"

"I know, I'm just scared.."

"I love you and nothing will change.."

We were now called in the nurses room, Kristy was now getting checked out, when she was now looking at the ceiling when she turned her head to me, I smiled and held her hand.. We were now waiting for the nurse to look on the screen when she turned to us and smiled..

"Congratulations you are going to have a baby.. You are 6 weeks" the nurse said looking at us, we smiled and I kissed Kristy..

Later after being confirmed we were driving home, I had asked my mum to look after Elia and she was ok with it. We arrived at home and I took Kristy inside and she was now sitting on the sofa, I think she was trying to deal with it all.. I mean we were going to have a baby.. I was over the moon, I wanted to do nothing but touch her..

"Hey, I think that we should celebrate that you are going to be carrying one of me around for nine months"

"Oh yeah how so?"

"Well I think we should at least get some sexy time into our lives before you don't want me to touch you"

Kristy was now on top of me and she was kissing my lips, she started to kiss my neck, she bit down on the skin of it making me moan in pleasure and I was now wanting her more.. I took her to our room and laid her on the bed, I was now on top of her taking her clothes off and kissing her as my hands roamed her body, I felt how soft she was and she was making me hard.. I felt her hands go to my jeans and unbuckle my belt and pull my jeans down.. I kept kissing her while I was now moving her panties off, I stripped off my boxers and started to feel her.. We were now laying on the bed naked when she rolled me on my back and got on top, she stuck my cock into her and let out a little moan, I was watching her as she was now kissing me and moving with my hips, I rolled her back on her back, she giggled and I was now watching her move with me, I interwined our hands and stared into her eyes as I was now thrusting into her and making her moan, she was now coming for me and I leaned my head down and kissed her lips, I felt her come for me as I was now coming too. We finally climaxed with each other, I laid with her.. She rolled over and I just stared into her eyes as she was now laying there naked..

The next day I woke up and I wanted to make her feel special, I got out of bed and headed into the kitchen and I came back after making some pancakes and giving her some juice.. She was laying there asleep, I came over to her and she woke up.. I handed her the tray and she ate it.. I was watching her when she stopped..

"Need to trow up?"

Kristy nodded and I smiled plus giggled, I felt sorry for her.. I was now looking at my phone when I noticed Kristy was in the bathroom for a while i thought to myself I hope shes okay? I was replying to some fans tweets when I heard a crash and then a scream from Kristy "DAN!!.." she cried out. I ran into the bathroom, she was standing with blood down her legs, she was in shock I could see that she was crying,  so i wrapped a towel around her and carried her into the car,  We headed to the hospital.. Kristy was taken away, I sat in the waiting room after hours of waiting and driving insane.. I was finally able to see her, a nurse took me and then I saw she was crying.. I knew then that she had lost the baby..

"Hey.. What happened.."

"I....lo...sst..the baby.." She said now crying into my arms as i held onto her tightly..

My heart broke.. how could this have happened?