Kristy's POV

"Mummy..."

I heard Elia say as she was in Dan's arms wanting to get into my mine, I was looking at her and I knew I couldn't close the door so I decided on letting them in.. I held her close and she was now cuddling me, I cried as I haven't held her in so long and I thought she wouldn't remember me.. Dan sat down as I was now holding Elia and just thinking that I missed her so much.. I saw Dan come over with teas and some juice for Elia, I still had her in my arms and she didn't seem to want to leave.

"I'm sorry to bring her here but my mum needed a break"

"Its fine Dan.. I love seeing her beautiful face.."

"Well seeing how I am here for a few days do you want to hang out with us?.. Just friends.."

"Sure, I would love that Dan.."

Not wanting to make Elia sad, I decided on letting Dan do whatever he was up too..

Later that day after coming home from the park and being tired from Elia, we headed inside and I sat down on the sofa, Dan sat next to me and I was now hoping I didn't let him in to much.. I loved him but what he did before I left hurt me., thinking about all of these bad thoughts I decided on just not worrying and letting Dan and Elia see me until he goes back on tour..