On Tour

Chapter 6

It had been a 2 months and now we were going back on tour and I couldn't be happier, I had asked dick our manager and the label to let Kristy and Elia come with us as she is my nanny after all, we hadn't told anyone that we were secretly dating so we kept it on the down low.. The guys could see the sexual tenton with us.. We would make out like they wouldn't notice but when we got home it was all we talked about.

We wanted to tell the guys about us but I didn't want them to think that I was moving too fast but who knows what they will say. Woody and Chrissy were expecting and I couldn't be happier for them. She was now 4 months along...

I was in the back of the tour bus when Kristy came in with Elia, she was tired from the day out, we had stopped at one of the gigs and now we were waiting until we can perform. I grabbed Kristy's hand and pulled her to me. Because we had pur own tour bus it was just us and no one was able to disturb us.. I locked our door and pushed her against it.. I had my hands cupped around her face and started to kissed her, she was so beautiful and I wanted to taste her. I was like a horny teen wanting to have her for my self.

I kissed her lips and put my hand on the back of her head and felt her tongue with mine, I wanted all of her.. I put my hands up her shirt and felt her breast. She was so soft it was like I hadn't touched her in a few months and she was now all mine. I was still kissing her lips when I started to play with her nipples with my fingers. Rubbing them and making her moan, Kristy had her hands around my neck holding on, I picked her up and kissed her deeply. I moved her from the door and laid her on our bed, Elia was asleep in her crib next to us. Kristy broke away from our kiss and looked at me.. She got up and I looked at her..

"What's wrong?" I looked at her, Kristy was now looking at the ground.

"What if she wakes up, while we are doing it?" She was concerned and it got me thinking..

"She will be ok babe" ugh now we have to find a way to get some sex in..

"Maybe you can get the guys to look after tonight and so we can have a few hours just us?"

"Ok, but she won't remember this.." How much can babies rememeber at 7 months?

"Dan, would you like it if your parents were doing it when you were asleep?" Kristy was now killing the mood with that..

"Mental image I didn't need" I made a face to not think that..

"I'm sorry.." Kristy said now laughing..

Kristy got up and left the room, I took the baby monitor and headed to the lounge room of the bus, we sat down and I hugged her. We heard the guys come in and Kristy moved to look like she wasn't near me. The guys came in and laughed, I shook my head and they sat down.

"Hey we know whats going on.." Kyle spoke while watching the TV which had family guy on..

"You know what?" I said looking at my phone..

"Ugh its like two horny teenagers who can't keep their hands off each other..." Woody spoke as he was looking at me.

"So you don't mind us dating?" I said to Woody now looking at him..

"No mate, you need to get laid and we want you be happy." Will spoke

"Ok then, well I was hoping if you guys don't mind if you could babysit Elia?.. So me and Kristy can have a night to our self's?" I said getting Kristy's hand and putting it with mine..

"Sure we would love too" the guys now saying together which was freaky..

**********************************