Kristy's POV

After finally telling Dan what happened with me the other night, I decided that even though its a dream it can't hurt me. I wanted to push it all in the back of my head and hope that it won't ever happen.. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Chrissy came to the room and we were now talking her daughter was so big now.. It was only a few months ago she was born.. I looked at Rose and smiled, I knew that when our son who is born in a few weeks will be loved and wanted..

Dan came back to the hotel after doing an interview.. He came over to the lounge that I was sitting on and sat next to me. I was now feelings his hands on my stomach when I got a sharp pain on my right side, feeling like it could be braxtonhicks contractions I just ignored it.. I was now talking to Chrissy when it came again., now I was getting really worried.. The baby isn't due for another 3 weeks and I don't want him to be early just yet..

Chrissy:" Kristy are you okay?"

"No.. I think I'm in labor.."

Dan:"Okay.. Breathe and I'll call Dick to let him know we are going to the hospital.."

"Dan.. It could false labor.."

"Until we find out what is going on you are going to the hospital!!"

"Fine..." I said now getting up and walking to get my bag and other stuff, we hadn't really go much for the baby just a bassinet and some clothes.

While getting one of my shoes on and having my bag packed, I felt water trickle down my legs. I knew then I was in labor and I was having the baby..

Dan and I were now at the hospital, I was seen by a doctor and told that the baby would be here soon. I hoped that he didn't take too long because I really want to meet him.. Dan had made sure that Chrissy and Woody took care off Elia while I was here.. I was scared and I hoped he was okay..

A few hours later and a few pushes I was now a mum, I had my little boy in my arms as he was asleep on me.. Dan took a photo of me to tell everyone and I was now just staring at him, I was in love.. Dan came back into the room after I had been patched up, I was sitting up on the bed watching our sons sleep when he came over to me and kissed me as he stroked his head..

"Do you wanna hold your son?" I said to Dan as he was now crying and looking at me, I put our baby into his arms and watched as he held him, feeling happy and complete.. I wanted to find a name for him..

"Hey, I think we should call him Charlie?"

I looked at Dan and smiled and thought that is a great name, I then laid back on to the bed and watched my two men who I loved so much..

"I like that Charlie Jason Smith?"

"Perfect.." Dan said as he was holding him on his chest..