Dan's POV

I was now looking at her, she was covered in blood and I couldn't believe that someone did this.. All because they wanted money or something, I didn't know the details.. I just wanted to make sure Kristy and the baby were okay..

Kyle:" Dan is there any news?" He said as we waited in the hospital waiting room, the last time we were all here Amelia died.. I didn't want that to happen to my family again, Elia was checked over and she was just shaken, the doctors here were so nice. I had gotten Dick to tell my family and the label, the police were doing all they could, I just wanted to see Kristy and make sure she was okay? I don't think I can handle losing her and the baby.. I was wiping my tears when the doctor came out..

Doctor:"Kristy is okay, the baby is fine too.. The bullet went through her right shoulder and we stopped the bleeding, she will be able to make a full recovery.."

"When will see her?"

Doctor:"she will be taken to ICU in a few moments, we will need to check on her in the next 24 hours.. But we can hope she will make a full recovery.."

"Thank you so much.."

After they took Kristy to her room, I walked in and saw her, she was hooked up to machines and wires.. I sat down next to her and held her hand, I cried in joy when I saw her stomach move and I knew she was okay.. "Hey you gave me a scare?"

"Elia is okay.. Don't worry, she is worried about you.. But I know you are fine.."

"What happened?.. I know you can't hear me but I am just confused.."

I was holding Kristy's hand and talking to her when I saw her eyes flutter open, she looked over at me.. I placed my lips on hers and cried in joy..