Kristy's pov

The next morning I woke up and I saw Dan wasn't in the toru bus, he must of stayed over at the guys bus.. I got up and headed to the kitchen and saw that my phone had a few missed calls, I looked at them and I saw that my cousin Ralph called me something must of happened or he wants to check up on me, I called him back and got he worst news ever..

*hey Kristy, Mary died*

*wait what...how when?*

*last night she was in a car crash..*

*.....(sobbing)..*

*hey.. Hey we will get through this, are you able to come back?*

*yes, I be home soon*

I hung the phone up and cried so hard, I went to my stuff and got my clothes and packed them up, Dan needed to know and I can't handle him being still pissed at me..

I walked out of the bus and headed to the guys one. I knocked on the door and Woody answered, he saw my eyes being puffy and swollen.. I came in and needed to speak to Dan..

"Hey please I need to speak to you"

"What you need to say, you can speak to me in  front of the guys"

"Fine, my aunty died and I need to leave.."

"Wait.. Mary died?"

"Yes you idiot, I just found out this morning and why you are being a cock to me I am hurting.."

"I'm sorry, Kristy I am.."

"Don't worry.. I need to head back to London I am leaving tonight.."

"I'm coming with you"

"Dan, you can't you have a concert and what about Elia"

"We will come with you.."

"NO... STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU, I NEED TIME.."

I headed out of the bus and headed to get my stuff and call a taxi...