17

Kristy's POV

I left Dan with Elia and headed to the park, I was walking remembering the fight we had the other night at his parents house. It was bad I didn't want to fight with him, but why couldn't he see I wanted to be with him and I wanted to have a child to him..

*flashback*

"Why can't you just let us try?"

"Because I don't want another baby.."

"Why?'

"Because I don't, it over ok.. I don't want to talk about it"

"Like always you get the last say.."

"No, I don't want another child.. I'm sorry but if you can't see that then maybe we shouldnt do this"

"FINE..."

I stormed back into the house I was so pissed, why couldn't he just tell me. I mean I wasn't asking him to give me the world or propose to me, I just wanted to have a baby with him..

Later that night we slept in different rooms and it was the worst thing ever.. I hated it and Dan did too"

*end of flash back *

I was snapped out of my thought when Elia came over to me, she was calling me, I came to her and picked her up, she was getting so big. Her first birthday was coming up and I hoped I was around for it..

I headed back home and saw Dan, I needed to tell him, if he wants me to still be Elias nanny then I will be that. But I can't be with him anymore.

"Dan.., I need to tell you something"

"No... I need to speak to you"

"I think.." I was cut off when Dan's phone rang. I headed to put Elia in for her bath and bed. I came out once Elia was asleep and Dan wasnt to be seen.. I sighed and thought, this is what its going to be like from now..