Kristy's POV

I was putting down Elia when I got a ping from my phone, I was now putting her into her crib when I saw the photo.. It was Dan kissing another girl.. It had over +500 favourites and retweets. I looked at the name and saw the girl, asking what happened I got a reply back..

@Real_Kristy: Just @bastilledan and I being in a fight for air X

I looked at it and thought maybe he is drunk and he doesn't know what is happening.. We weren't anything anyway, so why did I care??

The next morning I woke up and saw Dan not next to me, I came out to see him feeding Elia.. I was now going to ask him and if he is truthful then we shouldnt worry about anything..

"Hey did you sleep okay?"

"No.. Kristy, I was kissed from some girl"

"Yeah I saw on twitter.."

"I didn't mean for it to happen, she kissed me.. Ask Kyle, Will, Woody, Greg and Dick.."

"What happened?"

"I was drinking.. Then she came and sat with us, I felt her rub my leg and I thought, why is she doing this? Then she pulled my face to hers and I felt her lips, I broke away I swear.."

"Okay.."

"I didn't mean for it to.. Wait I thought you would be pissed?"

"Dan, I am not going to stop you from doing anything. If you want to kiss another girl or date someone its fine.. I'm just a girl who is having your baby.."

"Kristy.. Please it didn't mean anything.."

"Dan.. I'm not mad, I'm going to have a shower.." I said getting up from the table, I won't know why I felt jealous or hurt but he didn't really do anything and I shouldn't stop him from being with anyone we aren't anything..