Kristy's POV

We arrived at the hospital and I was taken into see some doctors and be checked out, I was scared and couldn't beleive after Dan had told me all of this I was now here with him.. I didn't want to be near him or hear his voice but some how in the last few hours he compelled me to be with him like always and I was now in his spell.. I waited for the doctor to come in and check my IV fluids and blood pressure.. I was laying in the bed and hoped Dan wasn't still here..

After being checked out and able to breathe without getting poked and prodded I was now able to see Dan, he came into the room and smiled at me. I didn't even want him here.. I looked away when he sat down..

"The doctors are saying you can go soon"

"Please go.."

"Kristy.. I know you don't want to see me but please know I am sorry.."

"Dan you hurt me and I can't do this.. Please leave."

"Why are you being this way?"

"Because I was finally able to get over you in the last 4 months of my life and now your back here making me want to end it all.."

"Kristy.. I love you and I haven't stop thinking about you."

"You weren't thinking about me when you fucked that girl.."

Dan sighed and held my hand, as he did the nurse came in and said the words I wanted to hear since coming here..

Nurse:"you can go home now.."

"Thank you so much."

"No worries.."

Finally being able to go home, I walked away from Dan like I did 4 months ago..

I walked to the bus stop and sat down, I was now waiting for the bus to take me back home.. I wanted to forget this day and forget Dan Smith again..

"Please let me drive you home.."

"No.. Please I'm going to catch the bus.."

"Kristy.."

"What do you want Dan?.. For me to run into your arms and forget you hurt me?"

"No but I would want you to at least try and come back for Elia.."

I didn't say anything I just sighed and thought I can't do this.. Then I got into his car, he drove me home. I got out the car and headed into my flat.. I didn't want him being here but he was outside my door.. Feeling bad because he did take me to the hosptial I let him in.. I headed into my room and shut my door sliding down it and feeling the hot tears run down my face..