Kristy's POV

Elia was getting tired and I knew that she needed a nap, I took her to the backstage room and placed her on the sofa, I saw down next to her rubbing her back.. I heard the door open, hoping it was Dan I spoke..

"Hey, she is asleep be.." But I was cut off when I saw a man holding a gun at me, I needed to make sure that Elia was okay, I got up and moved in front of her..

"W-what do you w-want?"

He didn't speak he just rummaged through the guys stuff stealing their money and other belongings.. I heard Elia stir and I knew he would hurt her..

"Move.." He said with anger in his voice, but I couldn't do that.. I didn't want to leave Elia..

"No.. Please just leave, she is only 17 months old.."

"I don't care, move.." He said again..

I couldn't let him touch her and I knew I was putting my life and the new baby's life at risk but I needed to protect her..

"This room is on camera, the guards will call the police.." I said hoping he will get the hint.. But he didn't he moved closer and I was now felling him touch me when pushed him away.. I picked up Elia and headed to the corner of the room, I was trying to get her a safe bit or out of the room when I felt a pain in my shoulder, I saw blackness and the next thing I remember was falling with Elia in my arms..

I remember waking up in a hospital bed with Dan holding my hand, I didn't know what happened after the pain in my shoulder but I hoped that Elia was okay..

"E-elia?"

"Hey.. Shush, she's okay.." Dan said soothing me after I woke up, my mouth was dry and I was in pain.. Then I looked at him..

"T-the baby?"

"Hey, He is okay.."

Dan looked at me and I smiled at him, I was tired and I wanted to sleep, so I fell back into my subconsciousness..

A few days later I was sitting up and feeling a lot better, Elia was okay and I was thankful for that.. Dan told me that after the guy shot me he got scared because he heard Elia cry and he ran out, I then heard that Elia was under me and I was her shield, I cried as she came into my arms.. I know I'm not her real mum but I loved her like my own child.. Then I remembered that Dan said "He"...

"Dan, you said a few days ago before I fell asleep.. He?"

"I know you wanted to wait but, the doctors told me and I couldn't bare to lose you both.."

"So its a boy?"

"Yes.. He's doing okay.."

I cried in joy, I thought I hurt him when I got shot but I must of done something..

Dan looked at me and kissed my forehead as he rubbed my stomach..

"I'm sorry."

"Hey, its not your fault.."

"I.." I was then cut off with Dan's lips on mine and I knew he wanted me to stop feeling guilty..

Later that night the guys took Elia to the tour bus, it was me and Dan... I wanted him to be next to me so I moved over and he laid with me, I felt him breathe soothingly and watched as he fell asleep next to me wrapped in his arms..