Dan's pov

We arrived back in London and we were now heading to Ralph's house, Kristy's cousin not my best friend. I had Elia with my parents so we can go and not worry about her making a mess or being a normal baby, I had Kristy's hand in mine and she was now looking outside the window, I sighed when oblivion played on the radio, I cringed and she laughed I just made a face at her..

"Hey my voice is horrible"

"It isnt Dan.."

"Well I think it is and I hate it.."

"Dannnn."

"Kristyyyy"

"Why you mocking me?"

"Because you are doing it to me.."

"Dan, your voice is beautiful and I love it.. So does Elia"

I kissed her hand and she smiled at me.. We arrived at her cousins house and she got out, we walked hand and hand into the house, they already had the funeral and it was the wake.. Kristy was now hugging her family members and she came and sat down next to me and I kissed her head, she rested her head on my chest while I rubbed circles on her back..

A few hours later we headed back to my parents house and they saw Kristy and hugged her, I came and got Elia and started to play with her as she was now in her playpen..

"Hey Kristy and Dan, why don't you both stay here. Its late and I don't want you three driving back.." My mum said as she was now making dinner, I saw Kristy go into my old room and she was now sitting on my bed. I came in with Elia and she hugged her. I was now sitting next to her when she kissed me..

"Dan, thank you for today and thank you for the last 7 months.."

"I thank you because with out you, I wouldn't of been able to move on.."

"Well I truly love you and I want you to know that.."

"I love you too"