45.

Dan's POV

After telling Kristy how much she means to me and that I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life, I picked her up and took her to the bedroom. I had her arms wrapped around my neck when she kissed my lips and we were in a battle for air, I placed her down on the bed and kept kissing her while she still had me close to her.. I pulled her PJ top off and threw it on the floor, I heard her laugh as I left kisses down from her next down her collarbones to her breast and then her stomach. I untied her pants and pulled them off so she was laying there in just her bra and panties..

I took my shirt off so I was now in my jeans, I unbuckled my belt and slipped my jeans off, leaving me in my boxers.. I hopped on top of her and started to kiss her, I wanted to taste every bit of her.. I unhooked her bra and removed her panties so she was now naked, I slipped my boxers off and inserted my cock into her wet pussy.. Hearing her moan and run her fingers down my back mad me wild, I was now thrusting into her as our hips moved as one.. She was kissing my neck and making love bites on me as I kept the pace of my thrusting into her.. I felt her pull my hair as I went deeper and harder.. I didn't want to hurt her but she didn't stop kissing me so it was like she loved it.. I was now about to come with her when she flipped me over and got on top, I loved how she was so dominant and it made me want her more..

After climaxing with her, I pulled my cock out and laid next to her.. I was so happy I was moving on from what happened with Amelia but I know that Kristy was my future and I hope she knows how much I love her..

"I love you Kristy.."

"I love you more Dan."

I heard her say that to me and I couldn't keep the smile off my face..

3 weeks later.

Today was the wedding of Kristy and I. I couldnt be more happier, i had been in my room getting ready. I had my mates plus my dad in my room as we got dressed and toasted to me becoming a married man again. I couldn't wait for Kristy to arrive at the town hall. We didn't want to go for a big wedding at a church and because I am getting married again I didn't want to do that again. Not that I didn't love to make Kristy happy but she felt the same way.
Once we all headed in the limo it was now time for me to see her become my wife. I never thought after losing Amelia that I would find love again and yes we may have had a few bumps in the road I know Kristy and I will be together forever.
Seeing her walk to me she was in a white dress with a flower in her hair, she stood next to me as we were told that we were now man and wife, I kissed her lips and hugged her as we had rose petals thrown over us.
After leaving the town hall, I headed into the car as we drove to my parents place for the reception. We had all our friends and family there. They all congratulated us and gave us gifts I put them all on the bench in the kitchen after heading out I saw Kristy was now sitting on sofa thinking to herself. I came over and sat down. I then looked at her and she smiled back when I spoke "hey are you okay? You are quiet" I said looking at her when Kristy spoke "hey yeah im good just tired. She said placing her lips onto mine" we were kissing for a few moments when we were broken apart by our friends and family who came in with the cake. We then grabbed the knife and cut into the cake. Pulling a piece out we then fed it to eachother. I had taken a bite of it when kristy grabbed another piece and then pushed it into my face. She was laughing so hard, I then got my face and kissed her lips with cake around my face I rubbed it on hers. She let out a little scream, our friends and family were all watching laughing and it was the best feeling ever.

A week after we got married Kristy and i were eating breakfast when she turned to me and said to me "i want to adopt Elia" she said with a huge smile on her face. I looked at her and then spoke "babe Elia already knows your her mum she doesn't need proof" I said looking into her eyes when Kristy spoke "i know but she is mine and I want to make it official" she said with a smile on her face. I smiled back and kissed her lips i couldn't wait.
After speaking to my lawyer and finding out that we can have it official Kristy and i headed to the courthouse a few weeks after the paper work was finalised and after getting a judge to sign off Kristy was her mum. We were so happy. After leaving the courthouse and heading to my parents house to tell them the news. My mum and dad threw a party for us to celebrate. It was all of us just having fun with Woody and his daughter and their son on the way. Kyle and his girlfriend who were expecting too. Will and Aweouii were now married. It was all perfect.
Later that night Kristy and i headed to bed i wrapped my arms around her and she turned to me. I was so happy to have her in my life.

6 months later

Kristy and i were at home waiting for my sister to drop off the kids after they went for a play date. I had Kristy in my arms on the sofa when she got off me in a hurry I see her run to the kitchen where she puked. I headed to her and looked at her "babe do you think you might be pregnant?" I said now laughing at her. When she washed her mouth out and face and looked at me and tried to remember when she had her period last. Then it hit her..

Kristy's POV:

After Dan asked me if I might be pregnant I tried to remember when I last had my period and then it hit me it was three months ago when Dan and i had come back from being at the Brit awards we were really drunk and we just went at it.

*flashback*

Dan and I had come back from the Brit awards i had a bit too much champagne and i didnt relaize how drunk I had gotten i was now making noise and wanting to cook at 2 am when Dna bad I started to make out in the kitchen, we headed to the bedroom where Dan and i started to kiss as i took his shirt off and unbuttoned his pants. I feel Dan unzip my dress, leaving me in my bra and panties i get up and kiss him as i push him to the bed and get on top of him as i started to straddle him. I wanted to feel Dan and being drunk was making me horny for his touch. I kissed him as he started to unclip my bra. I ran my hands in his hair as he took my bra off and throwing it across the room. As Dan cupped my breasts he sucked on my nipples pulling on them gently with his teeth. I moaned as I kissed and bit into his neck making me want grind on him harder. I pushed Dan back on to the bed as I was now just in my panties i feel Dan roll me over and get on top of me so he was in control. I feel his hands go into my legs and then into my panties as he he stuck two of his fingers inside of me as i moaned for him. Dan was kissing me as he got fast and harder with his thrusting when I i pulled his pants down and grabbed his cock out so I could have him inside of me. I felt his cock go into my pussy as Dan removes his two fingers and starts to thrust harder into me I pulled on his hair and kiss him as he did that. We were moving with eachothers hips, i arched my back for him to keep going as he interwined his hand with mine. I was about to climax when i rolled Dan on to his back so i can go on top. I bouned up and down as I could feel myself about to come i felt my walls around his cock tightening as I moaned qnd kissed him one last time before climaxing to him. I could feel not long after he did too and we laid in eachothers arms for the remainder of the the night.
*End Of Flashback*

After realising that it was the night of the brit awards I nodded at Dan when he said could I be pregnant, i got him to get me a pregnancy test from the shops and after taking it and it having come up with positive i knew that we were pregnant. I was over the moon, i walked out to the sofa and saw that Fran had arrived with the kids i took my babies in my arms and thought another one on the way man this will be amazing but wonderful.
The next day we headed to the doctors to see about getting me an ultrasound and there it was the little thing on the screen as its heartbeat was going miles a minute. I cried in joy and Dan had a huge smile on his face. We headed home and went back to doing our normal routine it was not until we headed to bed that I turned to Dan and asked "are we going to be okay?" I said now looking into his blue eyes. As he pulled me close and kissed me before breaking away to speak "yes we will and i am glad i found you and i am glad you are the mother to my children and children to be" he said with a smile on his face, i smiled back and thought how am I so lucky to have a wonderful man who is an amazing husband and father..  i didnt think i would get here but here we are and i am glad i was with him. Dan pulled the covers over us as i felt his arms around me. It was the best feeling ever. He then whispered into my neck before falling asleep "thank you for you coming into my crazy life" he said as he kissed my neck. I smiled and thought I loved this man..

The End.

❤❤