Kristy's POV

I just called Dan to tell him that I was able to get Elia off to isla and rods for the night, I wanted us to have a night to our self's.. I really wanted to have him and feel his touch, I was now in our room, I had to make tonight special it has been a few weeks since I lost the baby and it had been hard on us.. There were times where I would take it out on Dan and make it out like it was his fault, when it wasn't.. I was now trying to handle it all and just not be sad anymore... when I remembered I yelled at Dan for having the sonogram of the baby up in his wardrobe, *Flashback*

"Hey why do you still have that up?" I said looking at the sonogram, Dan then turned and looked at me while he was getting changed and spoke "oh I hadn't really taken it off just yet" he said with hurt in his tone. I nodded and then turned back to him and spoke "I wish you would hate me as much as I hate myself" I said eith sadness and anger.. when Dan turned to me, he looked confused. "What do you mean?" He said now looking at me when I had to say this "why cant you yell at me?.. why cant you be fucking angry with me like I am?" I said now looking at him and he came to me.. "i cant be angry at you for this" Dan said now looking at the ground. I then wiped my tears away and thought if only I just called out earlier or something this wouldn't of happened. Dan came to me and held me as I was now crying my eys out. I can't believe how calm he was being I mean we lost a baby and yes it might of been early but I still feel like I failed him or her. Dan kissed me and held on to me as I sobbed into his arms.

*End of Flashback*

Dan came home and I was now in the bedroom, I came out in my robe I didn't want him to be home just yet. He must of been excited..

"Dan, you are home early.."

"I know, I really wanted to see you"

"Well I can't be mad.."

Dan came to me and kissed my lips, I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.. He picked me up and took me to our room, I was now kissing his lips.. He placed me on the bed, I still had my legs wrapped around his waist.. He was feeling my body with his hands I was now moaning for him, I arched my back for him.. I felt his hand go into my robe and untie it, I had goosebumps over my body.. I pulled his shirt off and unbuckled his jeans, he was now naked on me I sat up and removed my robe, I got him on his back so I was on top. Dan laughed as I was kissing his neck, I bit the skin of it making him moan. I was now grinding on his cock making it hard.. I got his cock and stuck it in my now wet pussy, I moaned and started to trust on him as we were now moving with both of our hips.. I was now grabbing my boobs as I was on top, trying not to break my speed when I felt Dan roll me over on to my back, I laughed and he was now finishing me off, I pulled his hair.. I moaned his name making me want him more.. Once we climaxed with each other Dan pulled me close and laid with me, I turned him and smiled he kissed my lips and we were laying here as we just had sex..

"I love you Dan"

"I love you too Kristy"