Kristy POV

4 months later

I finally got out of my ex best friends house and moved into a flat that I could afford after saving my money up from working with Dan I headed to my new job I was a bar tender and I loved being one.. I was going to be helping out with a big function as we had an after party from an award show and a lot of stars were going to be there.. Thinking that Dan won't be as he is in america I could breathe happy, I put my uniform on and walked to the bus stop..

Upon arriving at my work I saw max he was one of friends who I got to know in training and it was good to see him again.. Smiling as I headed to my locker as I was putting my stuff away..

"Hey I heard some big bands and other singers are going to be here today.." Max said as I was putting my name tag on..

"I know I am shocked but I think once we get them drunk enough we can try and talk to them like normal people." I said as I was now walking to the bar with max.. We opened up the shop and waited for the day to roll on.. It was going to be a long day..

Later that day the bands and celebrities came in and it was packed to the core.. We had people wanting one drink after the other and it wasn't going to end anytime soon, I had been assigned to a private party for a band.. I was now getting my tray that had wine, champagne, beer, and many other drinks to the tent.. I was walking in when I heard a voice and I knew who it was..

Going in with my back to the people I didn't want them to see me but obviously they would..

"Kristy?"

"Hey.. Dan..."

I thought that they were in America.. I was now shocked and I wish I wasn't assigned to them..

"Well I am your server today, if you need me I'll be in the bar.." Saying it as fast as I could I walked out of the tent and back to where I could breathe.. Its been 4 months but why did I feel like I never left him?