Kristys Pov

I had left the hospital, Dan helped me into the car. My stomach hurt and I was now over crying. I hated it, I wanted to scream at myself for not protecting this baby. I was now helped out of the car by Dan. He carried me inside and I just didn't say anything. I went to our room and laid on the bed. I thought how could I be pregnant and then have it all taken away from me? I was trying to process it all when Dan came to me he had a glass of water and some pain relief for me.. I took it and laid down..

"Hey are you ok?"

"No.. I just hurt and I want to not cry but all I am doing is that.."

"I wish I could take the pain away for you..".

"I know thank you, I'm sorry i just want to stop hurting.. I really love you by the way.."

Dan was now laying next to me I rolled over and let my face take in his sent and just hoped I can sleep..

The next morning I headed into the bathroom to take a bath.. I was soaking and looking at my stomach and thinking how could this all be gone? Something I never even got to meet and its taken away. I headed out of the bathroom and put some pjs on I came out and saw Dan who was on the phone to his mum.. Dan had made sure that his mum took Elia so I can deal with losing the baby, we ended up telling them and I was now a mess, I couldn't believe that I lost a baby. I was told from Isla that before Dan came along she was pregnant with another girl, she was over the moon and when she lost it.. She thought she would never move on, but then she found out she was having Dan and it made her so happy but she didn't want to go down that road again. Isla told me that it's common and it's not my fault, things just happen. I cried when she told me and she cried with me, it was something I needed.. Dan was being so nice and I felt like I was making him go to the moon and back just to make me happy...

Later that night when Dan's parents left. Elia was in her room, Dan and I were laying in bed and I turned to him and spoke "Dan I love you so much and I am sorry that I've been so horrible to you.." I said now wiping my tears away when I planted my lips to Dan's, we were in a passionate kiss for when we broke away and I felt Dan pull me closer holding onto me for dear life. As we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up sore but happy knowing that I had someone so supportive of me.