15

Dan's POV

The next day I was awoken to Kristy, she was on her phone. I rolled to her and kissed her lips as she smiled at me.. I pulled her close when I looked to see that she was looking at her calendar..

"Hey what you doing"

"Nothing.. Just figuring out some play dates for Elia.."

"Well how about we just lay in bed until mum comes back with Elia.."

"Sure, I'll love that.."

I laid next to her, she was how facing me. I got so happy.. I never thought that I would be happy after Amelia but Kristy makes me so happy., I was now laying my head on her shoulder when she got up and headed out of the room, I wondered why she is being so secretive but I hope she was ok..

A few days later I was in the bathroom getting a bandaid for Elia when I found ovulating tests and I saw her birth control wasn't been taken..

"Kristy, what's this?"

"Its ovulating tests.. Why?"

"Well, why didn't you say you wanted to try for another baby?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal.. I felt bad for losing our child and so I want to try again"

"Don't you think, you should of told me?"

"Why are you making a big deal about this Dan?"

"Because if your pregnant, I want to know too"

"I'm not Dan and even if I was I will tell you"

"Well it would of been nice to talk to me.."

"Dan, please let's not make a big deal.. Its ok plus do you even want another child?"

"I don't. Know.."

"Well when you do then tell me.."

I saw her walk out and she was now upset, I was sad she didn't speak to me about this... I feel like I am losing her..