33

Dan's POV

A few days passed after that chick took a photo and posted it to twitter of me kissing her..  I had people tweeting me, I was now getting annoyed.. How can someone just do that even if they were drunk.?

I got up from being in bed next to Kristy and headed to the sofa and watched some TV, i thought what I need now is tell Kristy that I still love her and for the sake of the baby we should at least try and be together.. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kristy came out with Elia in her arms.. I smiled and she did too, she sat down and we didn't say anything.. That was until she got kicked and I saw her face light up, I felt my hand move from my lap to her stomach..

"Here feel this.." She said as I was now feeling the baby kick..

Elia came over and put her hands on her stomach too and I just watched as Kristy was getting happy over something so small moving inside of her.. I was now thinking back to when Amelia was pregnant and how I missed so much of her pregnancy because I was working.. Having tears in my eyes I saw Kristy look at me and speak..

"Hey.. What's wrong?"

"Just missed so much of Amelia's pregnancy that I am happy experiencing this one.."

"He or she is very active today.."

"They must take after me.."

"Must because I'm lazy so its not me.."

"Your not lazy.." I said now looking at her as the baby moved again..

Later that night Kristy was now heading to bed with me when I saw her come in and get undressed, she was now standing there in her bra and panties.. I looked at her as she got into bed next to me and I smiled. I knew she was teasing me and it worked because I placed my lips on hers letting my hands touch her and feeling her softness.. I took my shirt off and kept kissing as she was now under me, I took off Kristy's bra as her hands headed to my jeans. She placed her hands into my boxes making my now cock hard, I moaned as I was feeling her hands and it felt good. I was now feeling her hands and nails in my skin when I stuck my hand into her panties making her moan, I had my fingers in her now wet pussy.. I stuck two fingers inside of her as my thumb started to rub her clit and make her moan.. Feeling her hands pulling on the sheets, I made my way to her panties taking them off and throwing them on the floor.

I was now at the end of the bed as I was now kissing her legs and pulling them apart so she can let me taste her.. I was now sucking her juices and letting my tongue run over her clit when I stuck the two fingers I used before and thrusted into her making her moan in pleasure and bite down on her lip..

"Oh fuck.." She said as I was now getting faster and faster with my sucking, I was now feeling her about to climax when I got up and slipped my now erect cock into her making her moan once again.. She pulled me close crashing our lips together and making her taste her sweet juices.. I was now fighting with her tongue when she flipped us over and started to ride me as she was now on top, I watched as she bounced up and down on me making me want to cum, feeling her breasts and cupping them with my hands I sat up so I could suck on them. Kristy then kissed my lips once more before I felt her climax with me, once we separated from our sex session panting I rolled to her as she smiled at me...

"I love you Kristy and I really want to make something from this.."

"I know Dan, but what if we can't and we are meant to be apart?"

"We don't know.. Were having a baby.. Please for the sake of him or her you will try?"

"Fine.. But if we can't make this work I am done.." She said now kissing me again.. I was back with Kristy and it felt good..