10

Kristys Pov

6 weeks later..

After I finally said to Dan that I loved him we were now on a better balance in our relationship and it was going really well, I was now taking care of Elia less as she started to go to daycare.. I thought that if she gets older and starts to walk will Dan still want me? I was in bed laying next to Dan as I had all these thoughts running around in my head. I was now getting really stressed so I headed out of the bed and went to see Elia awake and she was smiling at me. I picked her up and took her to the kitchen to get some food, I was in the middle of making her some toast when she called me "mum" I smiled at her but I was shocked because I didn't know what to do, I wasnt her mum and I felt bad for her. Calling me it..

A few hours past and Dan was awake, he came over and kissed both of us.. I was now folding up Elias clothes when he came from behind me and hugged me, I smiled and felt his head on my shoulder.. I turned around and I had to tell him, I was now looking into his eyes.. "Elia called me mum.. I don't know how to feel, as I am not her mum and I feel like I shouldn't take Amelia's place"

"Kristy, if Elia is calling you mum, that means she's trusting you and I love that she loves you. As much as me"

"But wouldn't you feel weird if Elia called someone else dad if you werent here?"

"Um.. I would hope they will tell her later that her real dad had left her if i did pass a nd that i am watching over her.."

I kissed Dan's lips and he hugged me, I continued to fold up some clothes, when I felt sick, I didn't want to re-wash them so I threw up in the sink.. I took a drink of water and headed back to finish what I was doing when I saw Dan come from his music room he saw my worried face and so i asked him "Hey Dan, when you go to the shops.. Can you get me a pregnancy test?"

"Wait.. You might be pregnant?"

"I think so.." I said now going over the dates in my mind i mean it would of been when we were on tour.. i had to make sure

Later that night I was now in the bathroom Dan was with me.. I took the test and I was now waiting for it to show up.. It came up, I was 6 weeks pregnant and I was happy but scared at the same time.. I feel Dan wrapped his arms around me and kiss me, then he got on his knees and started talking to my stomach.. I laughed and thought I don't know for sure, I have to find get it confirmed..

Dan and I headed to bed, he wouldn't stop touching my stomach and it was making me laugh because he was so excited..