Dan's POV

I didn't sleep much I was worried about Kristy, I heard muffled sobs from her room.. Then she would get up and go to the bathroom and lock her self in there.. I wanted her back and I hated how I cheated on her.. I was now looking at my screen it was 7am.. I was about to get up and leave when Kristy came out of her room. She walked to her kitchen and turned on the kettle..

"You want some tea?"

"Sure.. Look I'm sorry"

"Dan just drop it okay..."

"Well don't worry about the tea.."

"Dan.. Please.. Dont go.."

"Fine.." I sighed and thought to myself, I wanted her back and I was going to fight for her.. We were in London for the next week and a bit so I will do anything to make her see I love her still and I am truly sorry for hurting her..

Later that day after leaving Kristy's flat I headed home and took a shower.. Putting in clean clothes and heading to my mums house I wanted to show Kristy Elia missed her so I decided on bring her to see Kristy..

We got to her flat I had Elia in my arms as I knocked on the door, Kristy answered and saw us both seeing Elias face as she called out to Kristy wanting her to hold her..

"Mummy." Elia said as she was trying to jump out of my arms and into Kristy's...