Dan's POV

I was so angry with Kristy and I couldn't believe she did that.. I was now calming down Elia when I heard Kyle's voice..

"Dan, come quick its Kristy.."

Sighing and knowing shes just really emotional when I saw her on the ground, I was now shocked.. I picked her up and we found a doctor and nurse who started to treat her I was pushed out of the room. I saw Kyle look at me and he was annoyed. I felt bad I was so angry at her for a mistake. Sitting down with Elia in my arms I waited for news on Kristy. If she dies its all my fault.

A few hours after the doctors took Kristy I was now waiting for the news when they came and told me..

Doctor Hews:" Kristy is okay, she had to have her right Fallopian tube take out..".

Shocked at this because I didn't know what that was, I "thanked" the doctor and headed to see Kristy asleep, she had an oxygen mask on her and wires coming out of her as well...

"I'm sorry Kristy." I said holding her hand as my daughter and the woman I loved was in hospital, I couldn't believe that this was happening and that I was mess over it.. I mean I could of handled it better..

Kristy woke up a few hours later needing water, I saw her and she was now crying, I felt bad and kissed her soft lips, I stroked her hair as she was now looking at me I couldn't believe that she nearly died because of me..