JON II

Ever since that meeting with Tyrion, his head swirled around the idea of marrying Dany. The more he thought about it, the surer he was he wanted to. But every time he managed to get enough courage to knock on her door, a little voice in the back of his head prevented him from ever doing so.

He could literally feel the battle raging within himself as he became more depressed. I'm a conflicted contradiction. I can't even figure myself out, so how could she?

Every time he's with her, he's able to just let go and be himself. It's like he has been living in black and life his entire life until he saw her. Dany — the true dragon made flesh — was his light in the darkness. But why am I so scared to step into the daylight and let it go?

Part of him thought it was because she was his aunt. But as Tyrion said, that's not really taboo in the North either. He didn't know what was wrong with him, and he hated himself for it. He loved her with all his heart, and it was tearing him apart inside.

Maybe it was because he was just used to the pain and darkness. Maybe I need it to make me realize who I am. But with his head in his hands, he'd shake it for he knew that was a lie he just told himself for momentary comfort.

I have the most beautiful woman in the world who loves me, but I can't accept her love. What is wrong with me?

He thought back to when Tyrion suggested he should talk to Sansa since if anyone disgraced their House, it was her. As the thoughts swirled around in his head faster and faster, he finally took a deep breath and decided to see his sister. Maybe she can help.

Jon wandered out of the castle in search for his sister as he avoided eye contact and interaction with anyone. Where could she be?

"She's in the Godswood," a voice echoed from behind him that brought him back to reality. Jon turned around to see it was his brother Bran.

"Bran," Jon said, surprised. "How—"

"I see everything. She is in the Godswood," Bran started again. It's like he can read my thoughts.

However, Jon made a face. "There is no Godswood on Dragonstone," Jon said, confused. At least I don't think so?

"Yes, there is," his brother said as he stared past Jon, avoiding eye contact. "There is a cut down weirwood tree beside the sept."

Jon looked his brother in the eye as he nodded. "Thank you."

Jon quickly walked away in pursuit of this so-called cut down weirwood tree, when he finally saw a red-headed girl leaned over what looked like an old boulder. Jon approached his sister as the sound of his shoes caught her attention. She turned around to face him.

"How did you find me?" Sansa asked, clearly surprised.

"Bran," Jon confessed as he kneeled next to his sister.

"Bran," Sansa said as she rolled her eyes. "He's so strange."

They both laughed as his sister turned to look at him in the eyes. Her face was full of concern as she scanned his face for clues of what he was doing there.

"What are you doing here, Jon?"

Jon looked down nervously as he bit his tongue. This was a mistake. "I can say the same for you," he managed to croak out. "Since when did you pray?"

"I don't. When I was in King's Landing, I would go to the Godswood a lot," she said as she began to laugh. "It was the only place I could go people wouldn't talk to me." She continued to laugh at the memory before gazing back at Jon. "But that doesn't explain why you're here."