DAENERYS XVI

When Dany reached the ships headed now to King's Landing with her new children, Jon ran over and covered her naked body with his cloak. She blushed at her husband wanting to minimize those seeing her this way for she already knew what he would say, "For my eyes only!"

She suddenly chuckled as Jon embraced her firmly, a small tear escaping his eyes. When she looked at his face, his expression of concern made her understand completely.

"I'm fine," she assured him.

He nodded suspiciously, knowing he'd want to inspect her himself. However, before that could even start, the baby dragons started crawling between them. Jon looked bewildered as the silvery-white one climbed on top of his shoulder, contently purring as he stoked it softly.

"He likes you," Dany laughed.

Jon chuckled as he continued to pet the baby dragon carefully. "I guess so."

She continued laughing as she realized the entire boat was staring at them in shock. Right, this is a public place. She was so preoccupied with seeing Jon, she totally forgot she had to explain herself to all the northerners. But it seems she didn't have to say much as when she turned around to face everyone — seeing Davos, Arya, and Gendry in the midst of people — they all fell to their knees in amazement. Dany couldn't help but smile, turning her head to look at Jon who was holding her protectively as the red and gold baby climbed between them onto his other soldier. The Mother and Father of Dragons. She stroked her extremely swollen stomach with tender love and care, laughing to herself that they would soon have a human baby to care for as well.

That was when a foreign roar of a golden dragon sounded, as Sunfyre flew by.

"He's even bigger than Drogon," Jon said in amazement.

Dany smiled as she looked at her new golden child. "I know. That one's named Sunfyre. They say he was the most beautiful dragon to ever be born."

Her husband nodded in agreement. "I can see why," he said happily as he looked down at her. "We should get to our bedchamber. You're probably freezing."

Although she wasn't — dragons never get cold — she didn't object. I don't feel like talking to all these people right now.

They didn't even have to say a word for everyone just parted to make room for their King and Queen to walk effortlessly to their bedchamber. Everyone fought to be able to get a glimpse of the five new miracles aboard their ship, but they will get formally introduced later.

They walked side by side until Dany added to their conversation earlier. "You know, King Aegon II rode Sunfyre during the Dance of Dragons. It's said that Sunfyre was gravely injured in the battle against Moondancer and Lady Baela, and he died a few days later. He died at Dragonstone, so that's why his skeleton was there," she explained as they walked.

Jon looked at her with amusement. "How do you know all of this?"

Dany laughed. "I spent so many years in exile Jon. All my brother did was talk about our family history," she remarked cheerfully.

He nodded in understanding as he opened their bedchamber door. Finally. They entered and set the five new babies on the table to allow them to explore as they laid down on the bed. Gods, she was exhausted, but she didn't want to sleep. No, she wanted to stay up the entire night and talk to her love. And it doesn't help this human baby won't stop kicking me.

After a few moments of silence, Jon finally spoke up. "It's kind of funny, isn't it?"

Dany furrowed her eyebrows. "What is?"