DAENERYS VI

"Jon, I'm scared," Dany confessed. They were standing on the balcony of her bedchamber as they looked out on the sea.

"Of what?"

She pursed her lips in an attempt to hold back tears as she turned to look him in the eyes. "What if one of us has to kill the other?" she whispered; her glassy violet eyes filled with fear.

Jon gently rubbed his hardened fingers down her soft face lovingly. "Dany..." he started as tears started falling down her face.

He tenderly kissed them off as she battled herself to not start sobbing. She looked to the ground in embarrassment to avoid his concerned gaze.

Keep it together, Dany. Be a dragon. Be strong.

He cupped her face in his hands and lifted it up as he stared into her eyes. "This world will turn to ash before I ever murder you, Dany," he said seriously.

"Even if it's what's best for the realm?"

Jon nodded as he moved in to kiss her forehead. "Even if it's what's best for the realm," he replied as he finished the kiss.

Dany smiled as she looked at him lovingly. I love this man.

A few moments passed as they stared out into the distance before Dany abruptly stated, "Yes."

Jon furrowed his eyebrows as he turned to look at her again. "What?"

Dany returned the favor by facing him as well as she smiled. "Yes, I will marry you."

A wave of shock went across Jon's face before he beamed the brightest smile she ever saw. "Really?" he asked, trying to conceal his obvious excitement. 

Dany nodded. "Yes, my love," she expressed while still smiling. "However, I do have one condition."

"And what is that?" Jon asked playfully.

Dany's attempted to turn her face serious, but she knew her joyfulness was seeping through. "I am the one that sits on the Iron Throne."

Jon laughed as he wrapped his arms around her skinny waist and pulled her close. "I would expect nothing less."

She laughed as she leaned in to kiss him. The minute their lips touched, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in tight. Dany smiled into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you, Dany. And I will always love you. I promise you this," Jon growled into her ear breathlessly between kisses.

She moaned to give her approval as he lifted her thighs in the air allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. He carried her back into the bedroom as they came crashing down on the bed. They both laughed upon the impact as Jon removed a strand of silver curls covering her right violet eye.

He looked back with wonder in his eyes. "You're so beautiful," he admitted honestly.

I love the way he loves me.

She started tugging at his shirt as he aided in lifting it over his head without taking his eyes off her. He bit his bottom lip before slipping her out of her dress and tossing it to the ground without a care.

"You want to finish what we started," Dany teased.

Jon looked at her with pure lust in his eyes; so much so, he couldn't even gather the words to respond.

Dany just smirked as her mouth started to water as she began craving him to be inside her.

To her surprise, he started kissing her gently all around her body. I thought he'd want to go right in.

The obvious look of confusion on Dany's face humored Jon as he looked up at her with his eyes with his lips still on her stomach. He sat up on his elbows as he said, "I think you want to finish what we started earlier."

Dany bit her lower lip as she nodded quickly. I can't take this teasing anymore.

Jon smirked as he climbed on top of her. "I was going to take it slow," Jon began to tease as he proved his tip against her wetness. "But I guess we can do it like this too."

And with that, she took her tiny hands to his large, pulsating cock and guided him inside her. They both let out a breath of pleasure as he began to thrust softly into her warm wetness. She locked eyes with him as she watches him enter and reenter her body.

Love comes in at the eyes.

After all these years, she always remembered that advice her old handmaiden gave her when she was with the Dothraki. She then slipped her arms around his back and pulled him closer.

"Harder," she begged, and Jon happily obliged. Dany yelped as her eyes rolled back into her head. She then wrapped her legs around him, and his abs felt as strong as Valyrian steel. His body is perfection.

Her nails dug into his back to the point it drew a little blood, but she knew he couldn't even feel it for her was too aroused. He was just so caught up driving into her, again and again and again, until she screamed and arched her back beneath him. As she did, she pulled him down close so he was breathing into her neck so she could feel his body tending as he began to climax. She lived for him screaming her name as he spent his seed deep within her.

He rolled over so lay next to her as they both breathed heavy.

"That," Jon said breathlessly, "was worth the wait."

Dany nodded as she laid there unable to move from the waves of pleasure still coming over her. "I could die happily now," he confessed as he looked at her. Her eyes twinkled with love as she looked at the man she would soon marry. And the father of my child... that I haven't told him about yet.

However, she disregarded the thought and enjoyed his presence. And for at least a dozen heartbeats, she was at peace.

**
Artist: unknown. If you know or are the artist, please let me know so I can give you credit!