ARYA II

Arya's eyes followed Jon as he angrily stormed back into the castle.

"Sansa, you need to calm down," Arya pleaded. She never saw her sister so frustrated.

Sansa grunted. "I will calm down when Jon is on the throne," she hissed.

"Fighting will only turn him more against us. Your attitude is not helping," Arya barked back.

I'm so frustrated with her thinking she knows more than Jon.

"Arya, she's mad. She burns people alive when they don't bend the knee or go against anything she says. You know how she burnt Samwell Tarly's father and brother alive when they refused to bend the knee!"

Arya shrugged. "If I were her I would have done the same."

Sansa shook her head. "You don't understand," she explained. "Can you honestly tell me you think she'll be a good mother to Jon's child she's carrying?

Arya's face immediately fell in complete shock. What? Daenerys is pregnant?

Sansa's face fell in realization. "You didn't know."

Arya shook her head. "Why didn't he tell me?" she wondered aloud.

"She hasn't told him."

"What?" Arya asked in complete surprise. "Why?"

"Because she's mad Arya! She's completely unpredictable. How can you trust her?" Sansa challenged.

Arya rolled her eyes. "I just explained I don't trust her — I even told Jon that," Arya hissed. "But Jon does, so—"

"Jon only trusts her because he's so in love with her!" Sansa howled. "Do you not understand? The more people you love the weaker you are. He's becoming weak; I don't even recognize him anymore. Do you really want our brother to live in that mad woman's shadow the rest of his life? We need to save him from himself! We need to get him on the throne that we rightly deserve!"

"We?" Arya questioned curiously. "I'm sorry, I thought that was Jon's throne, not ours."

Sansa rolled her eyes. "You know what I meant."

Arya narrowed her eyes. "No, actually I don't," she explained coolly. She stared into her sister's icy blue eyes as she finished, "It sounds like you don't want Daenerys 'manipulating' him as you say, but you want to instead. You want that throne Sansa, and do not try to tell me that you don't."

Sansa just gave an icy stare back. "We're doing what's best for the realm. For the North," she began coldly. "So, will you help?"

Arya stared at her sister in disbelief. "This is Jon we're talking about! Our brother!"

Sansa rolled her eyes. "You've always had a soft spot for him. Even growing up—"

"Because he's our brother. Just because you always thought you were better than all of us doesn't change that."

Sansa locked her deep eyes with Arya's. "Jon is not our brother. He is Aegon Targaryen. Or do you not remember your Queen's little outburst?" Sansa challenged.

But Arya wasn't about to go down easy. "I wasn't even there that night. If you remember, I was left at Winterfell with no one while you flew off on her dragon to safety—"

"YOU VOLUNTEERED TO DO THAT!" Sansa shouted.

"BECAUSE I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU WOULDN'T!" Arya howled right back. "And what were we going to do? Let all those innocent people become a part of the Army of the Dead? I don't think so. Not while I'm still alive."