TYRION III

That morning, Tyrion was woken by Grey Worm and more Unsullied barging into his room.

"Sevens hells!" he shouted. "Don't you understand the concept of knocking?"

But Grey Worm wasn't amused. "We have a major problem."

Daenerys?

Tyrion's face fell. "The Queen—"

"She is safe," Grey Worm assured him. "But she may be in danger. We discovered the body of an Unsullied outside the Great Hall. The man always with our Queen—"

"—Jon Snow," Tyrion reminded him.

"Yes. Jon Snow's sister. The one that looks like a warrior—"

"—Arya."

Grey Worm rolled his eyes at Tyrion's corrections. "—came to him last night and explained how she found the body. When he died, he said 'the North remembers,'" he said through his thick accent.

Tyrion's heart sank. Oh gods. "The North remembers what, exactly?"

Grey Worm just stared at him with a blank expression. "We do not know."

"Wonderful," he said sarcastically. "Where is the Queen now?"

"Asleep. But Jon Snow was with the soldier. He was the one that told me to get you."

Great. "Well, I shall get dressed then. I will meet him there."

Grey Worm nodded before exiting his chamber along with the rest of the guards.

What could the North remember? Daenerys didn't commit the Red Wedding. She saved all their lives! Where is this coming from...

Tyrion was lost in his thoughts all the way down to meet Jon. When he arrived, he saw guards standing around while Jon Snow was crouched down beside the body.

"Jon Snow," the dwarf said to gain his attention.

Jon looked up suddenly. "Thank the gods," he started as he stood up. "I don't want Dany to see this, but we have a problem."

Tyrion nodded as he stared at the pool of dried blood around the body. "Yes, yes we do," he breathed. "And Arya came to tell you both about this last night?"

"Yes."

"Did it ever occur to you she could be our killer?"

Jon's face hardened. "She would never do that."

"And how are you so sure?" Tyrion asked skeptically.

Jon sighed. "Because she demanded to teach Dany to wield a herself."

Tyrion lifted a brow. "Sword fighting lessons?"

Jon nodded. "Yes, to protect herself — when I'm not around."

"What about her dragons? The Unsullied? The Dothraki?"

"That's what she explained, but Arya was very persistent," Jon explained. "Something was troubling her. She was talking to Sansa..."

"Ah," Tyrion nodded. "Do you think Sansa could have orchestrated this?"

Jon shrugged as he looked down at the soldier again. "I don't know. She's explained she wants me on the throne and not Dany, but it doesn't matter to me."

"To you," Tyrion emphasized. "But it does matter to your bannermen."

Jon looked at him with weary eyes. "What should we do?"

Tyrion thought for a moment. What DO we do? "Say nothing. Keep this quiet but keep your eyes open. Our Queen may be in danger."

Jon nodded as he looked at the ground. "Dany is about to have her first lesson. Would you care to join?"