JON III

Jon followed Sansa down the steep path towards the beaches along with the rest of the castle. They're here. They're finally here.

He looked over to see Dany trailing behind them in her beautiful white furs to meet their guests. Jon smiled at the sight. I can't wait for her to wear white to marry me.

When they reached the bottom, Jon watched as the ships started unloading as he saw a familiar sight started to charge towards him.

"GHOST!" Jon exclaimed as his white direwolf came closer. "I've missed you so much boy."

Ghost continuously licked Jon's face as he smiled. Jon looked up to see Ghost was not alone, but with hundreds of other wolves.

"Ghost, what the—" Jon started, but he stopped as he saw another gray direwolf making its way up Dragonstone's beach. It was growling at Dany and Tyrion as it passed by and made its way to Ghost. It couldn't be—

"Nymeria? Where are you girl?" a small, but strong, voice said from the crowd.

Jon looked up with a smile as that could only be one person. "ARYA!"

The girl looked up and locked eyes with her brother. "JON!"

The two ran and embraced each other as Arya wrapped her legs around Jon's waist. He ruffled her hair like he used to when they were young, and she smiled. However, there was a little girl that cling to Arya's side who Jon didn't recognize.

"I've missed you," Arya confessed.

"Me too," Jon agreed. He had missed his little sister more than anything. "How was the journey?"

"It was long, and the conditions were complete shit, but we made it," Arya said with a small smile, but there was something different in her eyes. She was no longer the little girl he left in Winterfell all those years ago. She's a seasoned warrior.

"And who is—" Jon began to ask as he pointed to Nymeria standing behind her.

"Welcome to Dragonstone, Lady Arya," a woman's voice said as the figure with silvery hair approached.

Dany.

Jon shifted uncomfortably as he watched his sister bow in respect.

"Thank you, my Queen," Arya said as she motioned for the girl to do the same.

Dany smiled as she looked down at the tiny brown-haired girl. "And who might this be?"

Arya cleared her throat as she looked down at her companion still latched to her side. "This is Alyssa. I — found her at our last village before White Harbor," Arya explained as she moved her eyes up to Dany. She still doesn't trust Dany.

He watched as Dany crouched down to the ground to be on the little girl's level.

"Well Alyssa," Dany began. Jon and Arya were just staring at their Queen. What was she about to do? "It is nice to meet you; my name is Daenerys. Where is your family?"

"Her family is dead, and she is all alone. She's been with me ever since," Arya stated flatly.

Dany nodded painfully as she understood how it felt to be alone. Jon could read Dany's face to know she was thinking the same thing. I know her too well.

"I too know how it feels to lose the ones I love," Dany confessed as she looked at Jon. I feel like that was a subtle hint at me. "But I've made it here, and I have two dragons and are Queen."

"You're the Queen?" Little Alyssa asked with wide eyes full of wonder.

Dany laughed. "Yes, I am!"