~Chapter Four~

My Lord!

(Contains fluff. For you who don't know what that means, it is basically only kissing and cuddling, nothing sexual)

My dad did this? I just can't believe he actually did this! "Are-are you sure he's the one who did this?" I ask, my voice very quiet as I'm trying not to cry again. I look back up at him but quickly look away. 

He puts his arm around me. Why is he still being kind to me even after knowing my own blood did this to him? Why should he even be kind to me? "My father did this to you and yet you're still kind?" I question. 

He takes my chin in his hand so that I am looking at him and says, "You are not your father little sheep." I guess he's right. But how would I know. I've never met him to know if I'm anything like him. I wish I did know though. 

A tear makes its way out of my left eye and I quickly turn my head away do he doesn't see. 

"What is your name?" Sammy asks. 

"Lydia," I tell him. I hope Henry isn't worried about me! 

Ring! Ring! Ring! My phone! Well, speaking about Henry that's probably him. Huh, talk about timing. That tends to happen to me. I think about someone and then they call me a second later. 

I get up but then realize I'm still tied to Sammy and I blush. "Uh, that's my phone," I tell him. We both walk over to my beg and I take out my phone and answer it. 

"Lydia, tell me you're not at your father studio," he say sounding angry. 

I nervously laugh and say, "I love you," to him. 

"Get out now, you're grounded," he tells me. 

"Funny story," I say then sigh. "I kinda fell through the floor... But I'm okay! I'm with S... Myself," I say. I don't want Henry losing his mind. 

"You're with who?" he questions me. 

"Myself...?" but it comes out sounding as a question. 

"Good. For a second I thought you were going to say Sammy. I killed that ink monster a long time ago!" he says and my heart stops beating. I pretend to lose connection. 

"What? I think I'm losing connection," then I hang up and look at Sammy. 

I'm so confused. He killed Sammy? But that can't be possible, he's literally standing in front of me! 

"You know Henry?" I question. He puts his hand on the back of his neck and looks away. I sigh. "If he killed you then how are you still alive?" I ask in confusion. People don't just live once they're killed. Wait, when did Henry kill him? 

"We all revive down here with the ink," he tells me. Interesting, as hard as it is to believe. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt I guess. I wonder how that's possible though. What's the science behind it? Os it magic or something? Looking at my phone I shut it off so it doesn't lose its charge. 

I go to set it back in the bed but the rope cuts shirt and I end up accidentally jerking Sammy's arm. "I'm sorry!" I say, feeling bad. I look up at him but have to look away. Fuck. I think I'm blushing again. Why does this keep happening. Grr, I shouldn't be caring for an ink creature! 

"There must be a way to fix this," I say as I start to walk but then stop as I realize I'm still tied to him. And I'm blushing again, wonderful. I feel a hand on my shoulder and slightly jump, startled. I hear Sammy laugh. 

Turning around I give him a 'how dare you' look which only causes him to laugh more. I huff and say, "Well I'm tired so I'm going back to bed."

Sammy starts walking towards the bed but doesn't make any action that he's going to cut the rope. I sigh as I follow him over to the bed. We both sit down and I scoot so that my back is against the wall but before my back can touch the wall the rope runs short. I could have sworn it was longer than that! I look at the rope to see that Sammy has some of the rope wrapped his wrist. Why?