Oof

I really do hate letting you all down. But I'm having major problems with rewriting a new part for the rewrite. Literally. Just one part. First It's not kid friendly, then it's just, meh. Then it's cringy. So basically I'm not liking any versions of the rewrites and I have about three new rewrites started. (Cringes as she thinks about the one) Oof. That's all I can say. Oof. 

Sorry, everyone. I feel like I let you all down. I told you I'd post the new book and I didn't. So I'm really sorry. Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I just rewrite the already existing book by adding more to it so it's not rushed? Should I completely rewrite it but keep the main story? r should I change everything, well, half of everything? And if I did that, what would I rewrite it like? This is where I need all of your help. 

So, please, any ideas. Even if you don't think I'd accept then, because there's a pretty good chance I might, please tell me. Rather it's over comments or pm. But if it' over comments I'll pm you to tell you if I'm using your idea or not so that way the book is more of a surprise for everyone. I'm gonna try to work on the book again.

Love you all!!!

One last thing. 

Two people I think deserve a shoutout because their awesome and because I appreciate their support on my book. 

@2HuSpam. Thank you for all the stars! I'm really thankful for it. I'm glad you enjoy the book.

@ComicDUB-AU. Thank you for the comments and the stars! It's highly appreciated! 

Have a good day/night!