Note

Thank you for all the support! 

For those of you who've read this far I want to say thank you. I appreciate all the comments, reads, and votes. It means a lot that other people besides me are interested in my writing. 

Thank you! 

Also I would like to shout out a few people

First I would like to shout out @tttttsssss0 for their interesting story. I think you should go check out her book, it's very interesting. 

Second I'd like to shout out @HiddenShadowsFall for his writing and stories. 

Third I'd like to shout out @WolfReader55 for her werewolf story. 

If anyone would like me to give them a shout out all you need to do is Pm me with a suggestion, or idea for any of my books, it doesn't matter which one. I will also dedicate the chapter to you if I use your idea/suggestion. 

Also, don't be afraid to pm me either. I'm a friendly person and I don't bite. I'm always open to suggestion and ideas from my readers. I don't don't even mind if you all point out my errors to me all the time. I'm actually thankful for the feedback, rather positive or not.  

Anyways. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you're all enjoying my book for far. Like I said. Feel free to Pm me if you have anything you want added to the book. I'm more than willing to take suggestions. 

Have a good day! Or night! Idk what time it is for all or you.