~Chapter Seven~

(Bendy's Pov)

There's someone here, I must go and see who they are. Perhaps it's that girl who fell through the floor boards. She looks so familiar...

Ah, yes. It is the girl. She sees me and I almost stop when I see her face. I almost fall and screech. I can feel the monster in me dying and the real me regaining control of myself once again. How is this possible? I didn't think there was a way to fight the monster the ink made me. 

Darcy? Is that my Darcy? But she looks so young that it can't be her! Did my Darcy have a child?!

She quickly looks away and cowers in the corner as I walk up to her. My ink making vane on the wall, announcing my presents a few seconds before I get there. I stand there and wait for her to look up at me. Luckily I don't have to wait to long for that to happen. 

She looks up at me in confusion and my heart, almost none existent by this time jump back to life. She has to be my daughter. How else would she have given me back my humanity is she isn't? 

If only this ink would'y have claimed my body then I would have been able to be with her. Now I am the demon I created. Now I look like Bendy. 

She moves and it startles me causing me to jump slightly. I wait for a minute before slowly raising my hand up to touch her face. I'm almost startled when I can feel the warmth of her skin. She's real! I start to purr out of joy. She has to be my Darcy's daughter. Was Darcy pregnant around the time I went missing? Wouldn't she have told me? No. this can't be my daughter. It just can't be. 

When I purr she looks up at me with wide eyes the same exact color as Darcy's. She slightly smiles. She's even as beautiful as Darcy! But she's only a child. She isn't my Darcy. NO! I can't let the ink take me over right now! Why is the monster inside of me so set on killing everything around me?

Before I have a chance to stop it I growl in anger. How dare she have a child with another man! I lash out at this child and stick her in the ribs a few times before I go for her head a few times. Hearing her whimpers hurt me and they are what help snap me back to reality. I look at her angry and see the look of fear on her face. That's what does it. The ink loses it's control on me and I snap back. 

Letting out a startled, sad whine, I take a step back from her. How could I hurt her! She's only a child! But you don't know if she's your child or even Darcy's child at that! I turn around run away. 

I run to the place I call my lair. If only the searchers would let me near them. I could possibly help them. But I'd need my body to be freed of this ink before I can properly fix my mistakes. I regret everything I've done. 

Darcy tried to warn me what the ink was doing to me but I was to stubborn to listen. If only I had listened. Then I'd still be with her. 

Is that my daughter? Is that Darcy's daughter? I have to find out next time I see her. I just have to know. If she's Darcy's daughter then I know she can fix this mistake of mine. Then I know she can free us from this ink. I just have to have hope. Something of which died such a long time ago for me. It just has to be her. 

I know it's short but I didn't know how to make it any longer. I will be adding more of Bendy's Point of view, or should I say Joey's point of view. Hope you're all enjoying so far!