~Chapter Fifteen~

(Lydia's Pov) 

Bendy nods his head in agreeance with me that my dad is still alive. Henry sighs and grabs my arm, pulling me away from Bendy, causing Bendy to growl at him. 

"I'm not leaving Henry," I say. I can be stubborn when I want to be and now is one of those times. 

"Yes, you are," Henry says, anger in his voice. 

I try to pull away from him but he doesn't let me so I try pushing him away from me. "Let me go!" I yell, starting to get angry myself. 

"Knock it off Lydia!" Henry yells, his anger clear in his voice. 

"No!" I yell in defiance. "As long as you try to force me to do something I don't want to then I won't knock it off!" I yell at him as he yanks me along with him. Ouch, now that hurt my arm. "That hurt!" I say in anger. 

"It wouldn't have hurt if you were croperating with me!" Henry tells me.

Wait, when did Bendy get in front of Henry? Henry goes to take a step but stops when he sees Bendy. 

"Are you gonna make this harder then it needs to be too?" Henry questions the demon. 

"Let her stay," Bendy growls. Henry looks startled but quickly covers it up. 

"Why? It's not safe here," Henry states. 

"She doesn't want to go with you. She old enough to make her own decisions," He says in his growl voice. 

"You're not going to let me take her are you?" Henry asks. 

Bendy shakes his head and Henry sighs. "Fine. Just take me to where you're staying," Henry says sounding annoyed. 

Happy he finally gave up I look at Bendy who just stares back at me, well at least I think he's looking at me. I can't really see his eyes. "Can you take us back to the lounge by ink?" I ask Bendy. He nods his head. 

He has Henry cover his eyes and grabs his arm. he pulls me into his chest with his arm around me. With that he travels through the ink in front of the lounge door. Henry stumbles but the wall catches him. I don't stumble because Bendy still has his arm around me. I shake my hed and blink a couple times to try to get rid of the dizzy feeling. 

I pull back from Bendy and look at Henry who's looking at me weird. "What?" I say. "Come on. There's someone I'd like you to meet, again," I tell him and open the lounge door. 

Sammy turns around and looks at me for about two seconds before he piratically runs over to me and embraces me. I hug him back. "I told you I would be back," I tell him. By how tight he's hugging me I know he thought I was going to leave. How could I leave him? How could I leave any of them here when I said I'd try to help them. 

Sammy pulls back. I look up at him. Huh, he's like three inches taller then Henry. 

"Don't touch Lydia," Henry snaps at Sammy. I roll my eyes and Sammy hands that were on my shoulders two seconds ago fall to his sides. 

I grab his hand so that I'm holding it and turn towards Henry. "Oh no! He's touching me! Get over it Henry," I say annoyed. He'd lose his mind if he knew what Sammy and I did. God would he lose his mind. 

"Don't push it Lydia," Henry warns me. I can't resit but be a smartass. 

"Well luckily it  isn't here so I can't push him," I say. Henry sighs in annoyance. I look up at Sammy and see he's trying not to smile. 

Bendy just shakes his head. "We should close the door before we attract unwanted attention," I say, letting go of Sammy's hand and closing the door.