~Chapter twelve~

"Don't worry Sammy, I won't let him kill you," I tell Sammy. 

"Was he mad?" Sammy asks. 

"Well he didn't seem to happy, that much was blatantly obvious," I say. I hope Bendy isn't to mad at us for this. I can't lose Sammy. 

Reaching the door to the lounge we both stop. Better sooner than later. I reach out and open the door, Sammy follows behind me. 

Once we walk in we both see Bendy sitting on the couch as if he was waiting for us. Wow, is it me or did the air in here just get intense? Oh dear, this can't lead to anything good. 

"Hey Bendy," I say in the move innocent voice I can, not like that's gonna help though. He growls, stands up, grabs my arm and sits me down. Then looking at Sammy, points to the couch so Sammy sits next to me. Just then do I notice Bendy is holding a sketch book but not my sketch book. He opens it and writes something before handing it to Sammy.  

You are aware that since you're an adult and she's not that that is considered rape? Both Sammy and I read this. I knew that but did Sammy?

"I'm aware of that Bendy," Sammy says quietly. Bendy takes the sketchbook back and quickly writes something on the same page. 

Please tell me at least on of you used protection. Oh fuck. If he wasn't made before he defiantly will be now! Sammy puts his hand on the back of his neck and I look down. Bendy seems to figure out we didn't by our reactions to what he wrote. Growling Bendy takes back the sketchbook, writes something in an angry manner and hands it back to us. 

You better pray Henry never finds this out, Lydia. He's here, I don't know where but I saw him. My heart stops to beat and I groan. 

"Oh come on. Did he seriously have to come after me just because I'm with Sammy?!" I exclaim. I mumble the f word and hand Bendy the sketchbook. Sammy just sighs. 

Writing something Bendy hands it to Sammy. If you get her pregnant I promise I will kill you myself.

"Over my dead body," I say, looking at Bendy who just growls a bit. I decide two can play the growl game and luckily for me I know how to growl like a dog. Growling back both Sammy and Bendy are now looking at me. 

"What? He can growl and I can't?" I ask. I cross my arms. 

Bendy is right. I would be very bad if Henry found out. That's why he's never going to know. "Then don't let him find us," I tell Bendy. "I'm not going home until I turn everyone here back to human," I declare. Bendy sighs. 

"Lydia. Just go home, it's..." I cut Sammy off. 

"No. I will literally tie myself to you if I have to. I'm. Not. Leaving. Not when you mean something to me Sammy." I say. I'm not leaving. I won't. I just won't. I refuse to. 

Sammy sighs. "It's for the best Lydia," Sammy says. 

"For who? Who is it best for Sammy? If I get up and leave right now I won't be able to sleep or eat knowing what I left behind here and what I had here. It'll drive me crazy to the point I won't be able to be able to do anything else but try to fix this," I say. It's true. Leaving would only cause me to try harder to come back and to fix this. Then something pops up into my head. My birthday should be a a couple weeks. Then I'll be old enough to have a say in if I stay or not. 

Bendy lets out a small growl then lets out a sigh like sound and sits next to me on the couch. 

"If would make any of you any happier I'll go find Henry and discuss this with him. My birthday is in a few weeks and one I'm eighteen nothing can keep me away from here," I say.