•Restaurant•

As another 10 minutes passed by with all three of us telling each other funny stories the waitress came with our food and sat them down on the table.

"If you guys need anything at all let me know." She said and walked away with her hips obviously moving side to side. I looked away and started to eat my food as did everyone else.

"This shit tastes so fucking good." Selena said. I just laughed at her love for burgers. We ate in silence for a few until Selena and Kian started making small talk about what do to here in Cali. I heard a bell ring signaling that someone walked in the door. I tried to look over in the direction of the door but couldn't really see who walked in. I heard a new waitress introduced the people in. The waitress then walks by our table and sat down three people right across from us. Which was a couple and some other guy. Then a rush came over me I  needed to pee really badly since I've been drinking a lot of water.

"Hey I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick." I said to kian and Selena, and they both nodded. They were to busy talking about California and how good the food tasted. I got up and started to walk back towards the door cause the bathroom was on the other side of the restaurant. I got a notification on my phone so I pulled it out to check what it was and all of a sudden I was hit and dropped my phone. I didn't really bother to look at this dumbass of a dude who just hit me.

"Omg I'm so sorry!" I heard him say and he reached down and picked up my now slightly cracked phone. That's when I then noticed what the guy looked like. He was in a red hoodie and beanie with some black tight jeans on. He then stood up from picking my phone up and handed it to me. I noticed some tattoos on his face and neck but didn't look long cause I needed to pee really badly.

"It's cool man." I said grabbing my phone back and walking away to the restrooms. After I did my business I walked back to the table and sat down my phone on the table.

"What happened to your phone babe?" Kian asked me picking it up and looking at it.

"Oh I dropped it in the stupid bathroom." I lied of course I did cause he would get all jealous and mean. I don't wanna deal with that right now. As I continued to eat the rest of my food I looked up to see that jerk that hit me earlier was sitting across with the people that came in. He then looked over my way and smiled lightly and I faked a smile back and continued to finish my food up.

"Okay you guys ready to go back and finish unpacking?" I mentioned.

"Yeah let's get back to the house." Selena said.

"I'm gonna go pay for this." Kian offers and me and Selena left him behind to pay. As I walked out I noticed that weird guy from earlier was staring at me as I left.

"Megan did you see that guy staring at you?" Selena said pushing my shoulder with hers. I giggled and nodded to her question.

"You should of got his number." I looked back at her and gave her a 'you fucking crazy look.'

"Umm you do realize that my boyfriend is right there inside the restaurant right?" I said as I continued to walk back to the car.

"Yeah your right he's probably in there right now getting that waitress's number." She said looking at me with a serious tone.

"Yeah your probably right, but it's too late now cause he's on the way out." I said as I opened the car door and got in. I buckled up and was ready to go back home to unpack. Kian then jumped in and started up the car.

"Oh wait before we leave I think I left my wallet at the table I'll be right back." Selena said and she shut the door and ran back inside.

Selena's POV

As I ran inside I found the table that the hot guy was sitting at and I walked over to them. I recognized the couple it was Adam 22 and Lena the plug. So I figured maybe the other two were maybe famous too.

"Hey sorry to bother you but can I get a picture with you?" I asked the guy who was checking out Megan.

"Yeah of course." He said and stood up I took a picture with him.

"I actually didn't know you were famous it was just a lucky guess but I saw you checking out my friend and I needed an excuse to get you away from your friends." He started to blush at the thought of Megan.

"Yeah she's really cute." He said smiling. "Actually there's gonna be a party tomorrow night you guys should come. Here I'll give you the address." He said taking my phone and typing the address into my notes.

"Okay we will definitely be there." I said.

"Alright can't wait and it starts at 10." He said sitting back down and I walked away. I'm happy that Megan might actually move on and find someone better for her cause she needs it. I pulled out my wallet in my purse to make it look like I actually left in behind.

Megan's POV

Selena then came walking back out with her wallet in her hand. She opened the door and got in.

"Okay I got it now let's go back home." She said smiling really big and she was acting a little suspicious. What the hell was she up to? Kian didn't notice anything out of the ordinary and just drove off back to the house.