•Secrets Told•

MEGAN'S   POV

He looked so upset with me. I wish I could just reach across the table and hug him but I can't. He looked so good in his oversized hoodie and beanie with his tight skinny jeans. I wish I could leave with Diego and be with him but I don't want anymore problems with Kian.

"Hey umm is everything okay?" He asked me catching me off guard. Damn I wish I could tell him everything that happened but I don't want Diego to see me this broken.

"Look I'm sorry if I said or did anything..."

"No your fine Diego it's not you." He kinda perked up but I could tell he still wasn't over this. I felt bad that he thought I was ignoring him cause I didn't like him or care about him but that's not true because I care about him deeply.

"Okay do you want to talk about it?" He asked me after he took a bite of his pizza. He's such a nice guy and I'm being a complete bitch to him.

"I'm sorry Diego but I can't tell you."

"Okay. Can I ask you something?" He asked me reaching his hand across the table to hold mine.

"Yeah of course." I replied back to him as he smiled at me. I couldn't help but blush.

"Why do you have your glasses on? We're inside." He said giggling at me. My heart stopped. I was afraid of this. Ugh I should of never left my house.

"Oh...umm...I'm hungover." I said pulling my hands away and trying to play it off by laughing. I played with my food to try to avoid this conversation.

"What? When did you drink yesterday. We were all at the beach." He said laughing. FUCK.! I don't know what else to say. "Come on take them off I wanna see your cute face." He said reaching over to take them off. I grabbed his hands to stop him.

"I'm sorry Diego but I can't." I said seriously. His smiled left his face and was taken over with concern.

"What is going on Megan?" He asked me pulling his hands out of mine and quickly took my glasses off. I instantly turned my head to look away. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Can I please have them back?" I asked Diego nicely. Still trying to avoid all of this.

"Megan look at me." He said serious. I just sat there not knowing what to do. I heard his chair move towards me. Diego grabbed my face and made me look at him. He looked at me with a blank face I could tell he was upset. But then that quickly changed. He was angry now. I saw Selena and Steven come back and I tried to not to look at them.

"I'm going to fucking kill him Megan." Diego said. He got up dramatically and started to walk out of the mall. He was clearly pissed off. I don't blame him but I can't let him go near kian cause then Kian would be even more mad at me. Plus I don't want to see Diego fight anyone.

"What's going on." Selena asked. I looked at her and her face dropped. "Oh my god. Did Kian do this to you?" I nodded my head yes. Steven ran out to go get Diego. Then I did too as Selena followed behind me. Diego was about to reach his car but I quickly got in front of him to stop him from leaving.

"Diego you can't go." I said out of breath. I placed my hands on his chest to calm him down. But it didn't work. He was pacing back and forth with anger.

"WHY THE FUCK NOT? HE FUCKING PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU. AND ITS MY FUCKING FAULT SO I NEED TO FIX IT!" He said trying to push pass me to get into his car.

"NO ITS NOT I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD HIM WHAT ME AND YOU DID!" I said starting to cry a little.

"What? No Megan you don't understand." He said finally getting passed me and opening his car door. I quickly put both of my hands on his cheeks and looked him in the eyes and saw him start to cry.

"What do you mean? What don't I understand?" I asked him.

"He was talking shit right before y'all left my house yesterday and I blurted out what I've done with you. I'm so fucking sorry Megan I shouldn't have told him but I need to fucking find him." He said leaning his head on mine. Then pulling away. Before he got in the car Steven spoke up.

"Sorry to say this but I agree with Diego." Steven said and Selena nodded her head.

"Give me your keys Megan I'll drive your car back to the house cause your going to stay with Diego. I don't fucking trust Kian anymore and I don't want you to be alone." She said as I gave her my keys. She embraced me in a deep hug. Her and Steven then left in my car. I got into Diego's and I placed my bags in the backseat. We started to drive away.

"I'll take you home and you can pack a bag Okay." Diego said looking over at me. I nodded at him.

"Okay." I replied back and he placed his hand on my thigh as he drove to my house. I feel safe when I'm with him. When he wasn't looking i stared at him taking in all his features. We reached my house and Selena and Steven where there. We walked in and saw them on the couch.

"Now that your here were gonna get going. I love you beautiful." Selena said giving me a hug goodbye.

"Good luck girl." Steven said to me and I laughed at him. Once they left I started to pack my things in my room. Diego went through my drawers to help me pick out stuff that I needed.

"I'm going to get my charger downstairs real quick." I said to him and walked downstairs.