•The Car Ride Home•

MEGAN'S POV

We all had finished eating our meals and we were just finishing our drinks now.

"Wait so you were tripping off of mushrooms and thought your living room needed to be mowed?" I asked Steven as he was telling a story.

"Yes I fucked up my whole living room . The couch, tv, carpet, and the coffee table were all shredded and broken." He said laughing.

"Never again bro never again will I do that shit." He said laughing.

"I think your just dumb." Diego said laughing at him.

"Yeah well here's a toast to our tour." Steven said raising his beer and so did the rest of us. We all clinking our drinks together as we took our last sips.

"Everyone done and ready to go?" Selena asked us all. We all agreed and got up to walk to the front door. Diego put his arm around my shoulder and leans in to kissed the side of my head. Me and Diego might of had a beer or two cause why the fuck not. Selena didn't want to drink cause she wasn't in the mood so she's our designated driver because Steven ended up having quite a bit of beers too. As we waited by the doors for Steven and Selena to get ready to leave Diego got closer to me.

"My baby looks so fucking hot." Diego whispered in my ear. His breath hitting my ear sending chills through my body. I giggled and turned my head towards him. He kissed me and grabbed my ass as he did so.

"Alright love birds lets go." Selena said holding onto Steven. Me and Diego pulled away from our kiss laughing. Diego opened the door and we stumbled out. The paparazzi surrounded us again as we walked to the car. We were a mess we couldn't stop laughing.

"Hey you look fucking hot. Do you think I could tap that?" Some guy said to me while flashing a camera in my face. I tried to cover my face realizing I didn't have the glasses on. Fuck!

"Yo who the fuck you think you talkin to? That's my fucking girl." Diego said pushing the dude away. Diego pulled me closer to him as we reached the car he opened the door for me. I got in the back seat laughing at what Diego just did. Diego got in and sat next to me.

"He got that on camera." I said laughing. Diego looked over at me giggling. He pulled my legs over him so we were closer.

"Yeah well fuck him you all mine kitten." Diego said resting his forehead against mine. Then Selena and Steven opened the doors and closed it instantly.

"Y'all ready to get the fuck out of here." Steven said as Selena drove off. They turned the music up and jammed out to whatever it was they were listening to. I turned my attention back to Diego and I had a rush go through me.

"Don't make a noise." I said leaning into his ear biting it a little bit.

"What are you doing?" He whispered to me. I looked over to see Steven singing while looking out the window and Selena was too busy driving. As I was on the look out I moved my hands back and forth on Diego's crotch. He became hard almost immediately. I looked back up at him and smiled. I unbutton his pants and pulled his zipper down then rubbing his dick through his boxers.

"Your so fucking hard daddy." I said to him quietly. I gave him a small kiss and bit his bottom lip.

"Fuck kitten." He said out of breath. I look back down and pulled his dick out. I leaned down all the way and licked his tip teasing him. "Fuck." He said and I smiled. I put his whole dick in my mouth going up and down while moving my hands along with it. He pulled on my hair which turned me on even more. I felt his other hand on the center of my back moving down to my ass. He squeezed it and let go of my hair. I looked up and took his dick out of my mouth and started to give him a hand job. His head went back and he was trying to hide his moans. I knew he was getting close as my speed got faster. I stopped what I was doing  and sat up. He lifted his head to look over at me.

"Why'd you stop ma?" He asked out of breath.

"Because I was just teasing you." I bit my lip and looked over towards Selena and Steven to make sure we were all good still. I felt Diego's hand on my face forcing me to look at him. As I did so he spoke up.

"Your not going to start something and not finish it babygirl. Now start sucking." He said with a stern voice. It gave me the chills. But of course I love to get on his nerves so he gets rough with me I think it's hot.

"I think you'll have to make me." I said with a smirk. He lifted one of his brows and looked taken back. But he then quickly moved his hand from my face to grab a hold of my hair which leads me to gasp. He then takes that opportunity to pull my head down and take his whole dick in my mouth. I finally go along with it to finish Diego off as he continued to push my head up and down. I used my hands to make the process more quicker.

"Fuck." He breathed out as his cum shot in the back of my throat and I swallowed. He then put his pants back on as I sat up making myself look presentable.

"You taste good baby." I said kissing him.

"Mmm thanks babyyy." He said kissing my chest wanting to suck my boobs.

"We're here." Selena spoke up.