•Double Date•

DIEGO'S POV

I walked into my closet to put on a pair of gray jeans with a black and white t shirt. I walked back out and once I did Megan walked out of the bathroom. She looked so stunning. She was wearing a white romper that hung off her shoulders. Her hair was lightly curled. She also had light makeup on and I must say her black eye has gone down in size and color. Her foundation covered up the little bit that was left. She looked absolutely beautiful and I'm glad she's mine. Well not mine but she will be.

"Aye lil ma you look so beautiful." I said walking over to her and kissed her. I slid my hands down her back to her ass to squeeze it.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself." She said blushing. She leaned into me and hugged me. She looked up at me and kissed my cheek then down to my neck biting it a little.

"Aye someone's all horned up." I said laughing as she pulled away. She was going to say something else but was interrupted.

"Yo were the fuck are you guys?" I heard Steven yell from downstairs. I laughed and grabbed Megan's hand.

"We better hurry." I said and let her walk out of my room first as I followed behind her down the stairs. When we reached the bottom I saw Selena sitting on Steven's lap. They were talking and laughing. They notice us and got up.

"Omg Megan you look so fucking HOT." Selena said hugging her. They did girl talk and took some pictures together.

"So what are you going to do with Megan now?" Steven asked me quietly.

"What do you mean?" I asked concern.

"Now that she doesn't have a dickhead of a boyfriend. Do you plan on asking her out?" He asked me. I looked over at her and saw her smiling with Selena. She looked so happy and that made me feel happy too. I looked back at Steven.

"Yeah I thought about it. She makes me happy. I just don't know when I should ask her cause she did just get out of a relationship." I said and he agreed with me.

"Come on can we goooooo. I'm hungry." Selena said laughing as she held onto Steven. I walked over to Megan and grabbed her hand and led her out the door. We all got in Steven's car and he drove us to the restaurant.

~20 minutes~

We arrived at the restaurant and it smelt hella good. I helped Megan get out of the car as Steven helped Selena out too. We both started to walk with our arms wrapped around our girls.

"Hey look it's Lil Xan and Steven Cannon!" We all looked in the direction the voice came from and I saw a guy that was dressed in black. He pulled out a camera and a flash went off.

"Fuck it's the paparazzi." Steven said. FUCK! I swear we never get any peace around here. Suddenly a crowd of people dressed in black came around the corner. They followed the first guy and took videos and pictures as they ran up to us.

"Here put these on girls." Steven said handing them sunglasses. They put them on and Megan held onto me with a tight grip. I moved her in front of me as she tried to keep her head down. I tired to cover her face up so the flash wouldn't bother her. We were instantly surrounded by paparazzi. And they were asking a million questions.

"Aye Lil Xan is this your new girlfriend?"

"Lil Xan are you cheating on Jessica?"

"Are you and Jess still together?"

"What happened with you and tana Xan?"

"Steven are y'all going to drop any music soon?"

"Aye Steven what do you think about xans addiction?"

"Steven is this your new girl or a side hoe?"

"Are you guys actually going to keep this relationship? Or are these just some more hoes you guys have?"

We all kept to ourselves and didn't say a word. Megan was scared and I could tell. I was getting really fucking pissed. I felt so bad for Megan she shouldn't have to hear all my ex's names and shit. We walked through the restaurant doors as the paparazzi stayed out waiting for us to come back out.

"Here you go." Megan said giving Steven his glasses back. He took them from her and he walked up to the front counter.

"Reservations for Steven." He said.

"Alright table for four. Fallow me." The waitress said as we all followed her to our table. I sat next to Megan and Steven sat across from me with Selena in front of Megan.

"Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" She asked us.

"Yeah I'll have some Pepsi. What about you baby?"

"Ummm...I'll have the same." She replied back smiling.

"Okay and what about you guys?" She asked Steven and Selena.

"I'll have water." Selena said.

"I'll have a beer please." Steven said.

"Alright I'll bring those out to you." She said walking away.

"What are you guys going to get?" Megan asked looking at all of us.

"I was thinking we could get a bunch of appetizers." Steven said I looked over at him and nod my head in agreement.

"He'll yeah I'm down." Selena said. The waitress came back with our drinks but this time her tits were more out and her shorts were pulled up so her ass was hanging out when she leaned over the table. Me and Steven looked at each other than I looked back over at Megan. She looked sad.

"Hi ummm yes can you please put your tits away our men are uncomfortable. And here were going to have these six appetizers. Thanks bye." Selena said as the waitress wrote everything down and rolled her eyes as she walked away. The old Diego would of stared the girl down until I got her number than have a one night stand with her. But that's not me anymore I'm actually happy with Megan I feel like I could marry this girl and have a life with her.

"You look beautiful baby." She looked at me and blushed.

"Thank you." She said leaning her head on my shoulder.