•Party Pt2•

DIEGO'S  POV

We walked outside and Megan had sat down by Lena. There was only one seat left that was next to Megan so I picked up my pace and sat down before kian could. I looked back over my shoulder to see him giving me the evil eye but I didn't mind him any attention. Adam was on the other side of me and he was getting done rolling up a blunt. He quickly sparked it up took a few hits then passed it to me. After I took my hits I gave it to Megan and she got all perked up and happy to be smoking. I looked over to Selena and Steven talking about wanting to chug a beer.

"Wait I want to chug a beer." I heard Megan speak up. I looked over at her shocked that she even could do that. Not because she's a girl or anything but because she didn't look like the girl who could do that cause she's small.

"Wait you really know how to chug beer?" I asked her while taking a hit of the blunt.

"Yeah I use to do it all the time." She said getting up with Selena and Steven.

"Damn ight." I said giving the blunt to Lena. Steven reached over into the cooler and grabbed two rolling rocks and gave one to each girl. He then pulled out a knife and handed it to Megan. I looked over to see everyone starring at the girls. I smiled and looked back over.

"Alright I'll stab mine first. I'll give it to you and then we'll go at the same time." Megan said to Selena.

"Sounds good wit me." Megan punctured a hole in the can and handed Selena the knife. She did the same and they both opened their cans as they both chugged their beers.

"COME ON!!!! "

"WOOOOO!" Everyone yelled even me. Megan was done first then Selena closely behind. I was so in the moment that I had the urge to stand up and pick Megan up. I swing her around for her victory.

MEGAN'S  POV

Diego ran over to pick me up and spun me around. I was laughing at him being overly excited. It was really cute of him to do that. He set me down and gave Selena a high five for her doing good as well. Lena then got up and came over to our group that was forming.

"Can we take body shots?" Lena asked getting really exciting.

"Omg yessss we need to!!!" I screamed. Steven quickly ran inside and came back out with a tone of shot glasses, some tequila with a bowl of cut up limes, and salt. He sat everything down on the table.

"Who wants to go first?" Steven asked.

"MEEEE!!" Kian said getting excited. Ughh for a second I forgot he was here.

"Alright Megan take your shirt off." Steven said pouring a shot. I laughed and took it off revealing my big boobs in my bra. I layed down on the table and Kian put some salt on my chest. Steven placed the shot down on my bellybutton. Kian licked all the salt off my chest than picked up the shot glass and sat the cup back down and picked up a lime and squished it into his mouth.

"Woooooh!!" Lena screamed as I got up she laid down. I put my shirt back on just so I wasn't standing here half naked. Adam took multiple shots off her then Selena had Steven took shots off each other. Diego was just standing there watching everyone else so I pulled away from Kian and went up to him.

"Wanna take a shot off me?" I asked biting my lip a little. He smiled at me and turned me around as we walked over to the table.

"Don't take your shirt off. Just sit down on the table." Diego said as he handed me a lime. I was confused as to why I kept my shirt on. Steven poured a shot for Diego. He took the salt and placed it on the side of my neck. Everyone was distracted and drunk at this except Kian. He was giving us a death stare.

"Put the lime in your mouth." Diego said. I did as I was told. Diego placed the shot glass in my bra. He looked up at me and placed his hands on both sides of me. He licked and bit my neck a little. I bit down on the lime slightly to try to not moan. He leaned down to picked up the shot glass and drunk it. Diego then put the glass down after he was done with it. Then he grabbed my hips and put his lips on mine and squeezed the lime into his mouth without it ever leaving my lips. He did it all so smoothly and fast it was hot asfffff! I took the lime out of my mouth and placed it on the table. He let go of my hips and looked over at me smiling. He winked at me and walked away towards Adam. I went over to Lena and all the girls and did shots off each other. I tried to play it off so kian wouldn't get even more upset with me.

DIEGO'S  POV

I walked away and Kian bumped into me on purpose.

"Yo you good?" I asked being a smart ass while pulling a blunt out of my pocket and started to smoking it.

"Yeah but umm...I get what your doing and don't even try it bro." I took a long drag and looked at him confused.

"What do you mean dog?" I asked letting all the smoke out of my mouth.

"You keep touching my girl like that and I'll have to kick your ass rapper kid." I smiled at this dude.

"Hey..." I said putting my arms in defense " if she keeps getting all close and cuddly wit me I might jus have to fuck your bih." I laughed and continued to walked over to Adam. We talked for a while as me and him watched the girls do shots off each other. It was hot as fuck. For some old reason I had a heavy feeling in my chest. I knew what was starting to happen.

"Yo I'll be right back." I said quickly getting up and headed towards the door kinda stumbling.

" Yo Diego you good?" Was all I could hear from Adam. I didn't even bother to answer him. I walked through the crowd of people. My chest began to get heavier. I tried to get to my bathroom before it got any worse but it was too late. As I was about to make it to the staircase some random ass bitch tried to pull me away to make me dance with her half naked self.

"You lil Xan right? Do you maybe wanna leave?" She asked me and I just pushed her away feeling dizzy and sick to my stomach. I tried my best to get to the bathroom as fast as possible. When I finally reached it I was sweating and didn't know what to do. There was only one thing I knew that could help me but I didn't want to relapse again I was doing so good. I just sat in the corner of my bathroom with the door locked and cried to myself.