•Flight 32•

MEGAN'S POV

We all got into Diego's car. Adam and, Lena in the very back while Steven and, Selena in the middle. Diego is sitting in the passenger seat. I started to drive to the airport. Diego put his hand on my thigh the whole way there. I'm gonna miss him so much.

-Time skip-

I parked in an empty spot and got out of the car. I walk to the back and pressed the button to open the trunk of the car. It automatically opens and all the guys picked up their luggage.

"Kinfolk texted the group chat and said there's going to be body guards waiting at the entrance for us." Steven mention.

"Thank god." Adam says. After that I closed it and locked the car. Everyone started to walk towards the entrance but Diego stayed back to wait for me. He smiled at me and held my hand.

"Hey guys guess who's waiting for us inside." Adam says laughing.

"Who?" Diego asked.

"The paparazzi." Adam said back.

"Fuck not these dumbasses again. At least we got these guys." Steven said pointing at the body guards. Once we caught up we all stayed together as the guards surrounded us we walked in. The flashing lights began. And a billion questions were asked. We all kept our heads down and continued to walk towards Diego's manager and staff. Diego put his free arm around my shoulders and whispered to me.

"I'm gonna miss you baby." He then kissed my head as we approached his flight.

"Awe I'm gonna miss you too." I said smiling at him. The guards stoped so the paparazzi couldn't follow us anymore as we continued to walk up to his crew.

"Alright boys here are your tickets." His manager said handing Steven one then Adam and Diego being the last one to receive a ticket. "Also what the hell was that phone call about?" He said and Diego just laughed at him. His manager huffed and walked away he looked over at me and winked. It made me blush.

"Okay five minutes until we board so say your goodbyes." Someone else called out. I turn toward Diego and he embraced me in a hug.

"I'll be back sooner than you think ma." He said as he rocked us back and forth.

"I know you will." I giggled. "Whenever your free just text me." I said to him.

"Of course I will. Hell I'll call you every morning and night for an hour." He said with a dorky smile.

"Okay make sure you enjoy yourself with your friends." I said laughing as we pulled apart.

"I will and you do the same." He said back.

"Alright let's go." Diego's manager said. All the guys started to kiss their girls goodbye and picking up their bags. And Diego placed his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a passionate kiss. When he pulled away he rested his head on mine.

"I love you Megan." He smiled at me.

"I love you too Diego."

"Alright I have to go baby." He said with one more goodbye hug and left with the rest of the guys.

"Text us when you guys land." Lena said to all the guys and they agreed.

"Those guards will walk you ladies back to the car to make sure the paparazzi won't get to you." The manager said as he was the last to step onto the plain.

"So ladies sleepover at Diego's house?" Lena said giggling.

"Oh my god yessss." Selena said. We all laughed and walked back to the guards as they walked us back through the crowd of paparazzi. More flashing lights blinded my view. Then came the question and statements.

"Are you girls mad you didn't go with them on tour?"

"Lena how do you feel about Adams new no jumper interview with that chick"

"Why didn't you guys go with them?"

"Megan do you honestly think Diego is going to stay loyal to you."

"Why are you even with Lil Xan if you know he's just going to cheat on you with his side hoes?"

It all hurt my feelings. I trust Diego and I feel like he wouldn't hurt me on purpose. I mean we just said I love you to each other so that means he cares for me right? Hopefully everything goes well on his tour. We made it out and walked straight to Diego's car. I started it up and drove off.

"Don't listen to what those jackasses have to say about Diego." Lena said to me. "It's going to be overwhelming at first but you'll learn to tune them out." She said giving me a small smile.

"Yeah I understand. I trust Diego." I told her."Pulse he just told me he loved me back there." I said looking at their reaction.

"Damnnnn!!!! Get it girlll." Selena said laughing afterwards.

"Did you say it back." Lena question me.

"Of course I did." I said laughing at her.

"Aweee y'all are so cute. Has he asked you out yet?" Selena asked me.

"No." I said nervously. "Do you think he should of?" I asked concerned.

"No he's probably waiting for when he gets back to do something romantic and sweet for you." Lena said.

"Yeah your probably right." I said smiling at the thought of us being together as a couple. "So how are you and Steven?" I asked Selena. She started to blush hard.

"Well.....right before we came over we had great sex if that's what y'all want to know." She said.

"Oh no we didn't ." Lena and I both said.

"Yeah but I do like him a lot." She said looking out the window daydreaming. The rest of the ride home consists of us girls listening to music. We went back to Lena's house to her stuff and then went back to Diego's house since Selena already brought her bag cause she's going to stay with me the whole week the guys are gone.