•Morning•

DIEGO'S   POV

I woke up to my head throbbing. I opened my eyes to see my arms holding Megan's waist tightly. I got up to see the time on my phone. It was 6:15 in the fucking morning. Fuck that I'm just gonna lay here. I wrapped my arms back around Megan. I felt that she wasn't wearing any pants. I looked down at her to see she had my shirt on from last night. She looked so cute. Last night when I was having my attack all I wanted was for someone to hold me because it calms me down. But everyone who's ever tried to normally doesn't help the only other person who was able to calm me down was Jess. But more recently before our break up every time Jess saw me having an attack she just threw my xans at me. So she wasn't much help to stop my addiction. But the only reason why I took xans last night was because I didn't know Megan could calm me down but she did better than anyone else. I placed one of my hands on her jawline and moved her face towards mine as I kissed her head lightly. I just laid there with my lips against her forehead. As I played with her hair.

KIAN'S   POV

I got out of my car and headed towards Diego's house. As I was about to knock on the door I had a feeling to just open the door and walk in. So I slowly placed my hand on the door knob and twisted it to see if it was locked. I was able to push it open. I walked inside and slowly closed the door. I walked into the house and shoved my keys in my pocket so they wouldn't make any noise. I walked towards the entrance of the living room so I could see if Megan was up. The back of the couch faced me. Megan wasn't sleeping on the smaller couch she was sleeping were Diego was sleeping, I moved more forward and saw Diego laying right next to her and he was kissing her head with one hand wrapped around her waist while the other hand was playing with her hair. My blood began to boil as he laid with my GIRLFRIEND with no shirt on kissing her. What the fuck else did he do with her last night for him to be kissing her like that? I just silently laughed to myself cause I felt like I was going crazy. I walked back to the front door and opened it then slammed it. Hearing what I'm guessing Diego jolting off the couch. I walked back over to the living room entrance.

"Megan I told you I'd pick you up in the morning." I said as I reached the living room. I seen Diego on the other side of the couch on his phone. What a pussy.

"Hey man she still asleep." Diego said getting up and walking over to the kitchen. I nodded and sat at his bar seeing into the kitchen.

"Yeah I see that." I said smiling at my beautiful Megan passed out on the couch. I looked back over at Diego and seen him pull out a water bottle and taking some pills.

"I have the worst headache from last night. You want some water?" He asked me and I looked up at him.

"Yeah I'll take one." I said as he handed me a water. He walked back around and sat next to me. "Hey thanks for being friends with my girl and everything. She's still new here and she's always been antisocial around people so I just wanted to say thank you." I looked over at Diego as he looked at me almost in shock. I mean I didn't blame him I was being supper nice but that's only because you gotta keep your enemies close. I'll have them hating each other by the end of all of this.

"Oh no problem she's really nice to me your lucky." Diego said turning around to look at Megan.

DIEGO'S  POV

He was being way too nice to me and I was picking up on it. I thought he hated me? I heard a mumble come from Megan but I ignored it.

"So me, Megan and a few of our other friends are going to go to the beach in two days do you and the gang wanna come with?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'll get all of us to join." I replied back and I chugged the rest of my water. "I'll be back ." I said as I walked to the bathroom to go pee.

KIAN'S   POV

As Diego left I heard Megan mumble again. What is wrong with her. As I got up and walked over to her she started to moan. What the hell is she doing? I sat down next to her and placed my hands on her waist.

"Fuck Diego." She said and my eyes got wide. As she said that Diego walked out. I looked over at him and he had the same confused look as I did. "Ughhh faster." She exclaimed and shuffled under my touch.

"Megan wake up." I said shaking her.

MEGAN'S   POV

I was fucking Diego and it felt so good until I felt my body being shook. I open my eyes slowly and saw Kian I sat up instantly and looked at him in shock. Why was he here this early? I held my head because the sudden rush when I sat up plus the massive headache I have. I looked over to my right and seen Diego resting his arms on the couch with no shirt on. Fuck he's sooo hot....ohhh fuck I have no pants on I realized.

"Hey what were you dreaming about princess?" Kian asked looking me dead in the eyes.

"Umm it don't really remember." I said lying. His phone went off and he got up and quickly answered it walking into the kitchen.

"Diego I don't have any pants on do you have a pair of sweatpants I can borrow?" I asked him. He laughed and leaned forward pulling the blanket up a little.

"Wait for real let me see that ass then." He said trying to see if I was telling the truth. I smacked his hand and he walked away finally coming back with a pair of his joggers. I quickly got up to put them on when Kian turned his back to me just so he wouldn't ask questions.

"Damn ma you got a fat ass."Diego said coming over to me to squeeze my ass. I looked back to see if kian was looking. But he wasn't.

"Kian is right there Diego." I said softly pushing him off me but of course it didn't work.

"Nah he's too busy he shouldn't have left his fine ass girl with me." He said leaning in and kissing me passionately. I pulled at his hair a little bit and we broke away from the kiss. He smiled and backed away from me. Perfect timing cause kian had just finished his call.

"Hey Megan I gotta get going now my sister needs my help with something you ready?" He asked me in a rush I nodded my head as we walked towards the door. Diego followed behind to walk us out.

"I'll see you guys later." Diego said as Kian held my hand. I looked back at Diego and he winked at me. I smiled back at him. Kian then dropped me off at my place and left.