•The Mall•

After we ate our food I finished setting up the rest of my phone which was mainly putting in my contacts. I texted Selena telling her I got a new number and trying to see if she was okay.
I then finally added Kian's contact last. I tried to ignore all of his messages from Instagram but my phone kept going off. But one message he sent in particular looked like he knew what was going on. I was confused cause I haven't talked to him after he blew up on me for going to the party. I tapped on the notification and it took me straight to my dm's from Kian.

DM

Why did a guy name Diego pick up your phone this morning huh?

Are you fucking cheating on me already bitch?

I didn't know what to think. Like I wasn't mad at Diego for answering my phone cause he did keep calling my phone and I'm sure he got annoyed with it and just answered it. I would of done the same thing if it was me. I looked up at Diego to see him eating his food and he looked so cute.

"Did you answer my phone this morning?" I asked him to see what he would say.

"Yeah it kept going off and I didn't know if it was like important or anything so i just answered it. But turns out it was just your boyfriend calling for you." He said calmly as he finished up his food. I looked at him smiling I could tell he was unsure if I was gonna be mad at him or not.

"Oh yeah? What did he say." I said laughing at the thought of Kian getting all mad at another guy answering my phone.

"He was just like let me talk to my fucking girlfriend so I can pick her ass up. And I was just like no can do she's sleeping right now but I'll let her know that you called tho. And I just hung up." I was shocked that he actually said that to him but I thought it was funny in all honesty.

"You ain't mad I answered your phone?" He asked.

"Nah it's actually really funny." I said laughing even more. He squinted at me confused as to why it was funny to me while he drunk the rest of his water.

"Why is it funny?" Diego said laughing just a tad bit.

"Cause he's always an asshole to me. He's always the one to get a girls number or almost cheat on me and when I get mad it's not a big deal. But when I do something he doesn't like he gets all mad and bitches at me." I explain to him.

"Wow he's a dick isn't he?" He said laughing slightly.

"Yeah he normally is most of the time. It's very rare he's nice. Honestly the only time he's nice is when we're around other people so he doesn't look bad."

"Damn ma you don't deserve to be treated like that no more." He said with his dorky laugh and showing his teeth. I smiled at him knowing what he meant by that. I looked back at my phone wondering what Selena was up too cause she still hasn't replied back to my message. I was getting a little worried about her now.

"Hey by the way have you heard from your friend Steven? Selena went back home with him last night and I think her phone is dead cause I haven't heard back from her." I asked him and he nodded his head back.

"Yeah he said that they are gonna have a movie night over at your new place and wanted us to come over."

"Ooo that sounds fun we should definitely go and do that." I smiled at him.

"Okay let's start to head over there then." He said as we both got up and threw away our lunch and drinks.

"So when did you move?" He asked me.

"Umm I just moved here two days ago actually me and Selena were both from Texas."

"Oh wow really that's cool you guys moved up here." He said as we got closer to his car. We got in his car and he started to drive off.

"Here put your address in so I know where I'm going." He said as he handed me his phone that was open on a gps map. I typed in my address and gave it back to him.

"What kind of music do you like?" He asked me as we started our drive back to my house."

"Umm honestly I like almost everything my favorite tho is rap." I said. He looked at me as if he was surprised.

"What are you surprised or something?" I asked him.

"I just think it's a funny coincidence." He stated and I furrowed my brows as to what he meant.

"What do you.."

"Don't worry about it." He interrupted me laughing at me. What does he mean???

"We're here lil ma." He always calls me that and it's honestly so freaking cute. We both get out and he stayed close behind me as we walked through the door. I could hear Steven and Selena laughing at something until they noticed us. They both got up off the couch and gave us a huge.

"Hey girly! I missed you and last night was a blast!" She said pulling me to the side cause Diego and Steven were talking about random shit.

"Yeah it really was I had so much fun. I'm actually glad you talked me into to going to that party." I said.

"Okay so tell me everything." She bumped me with her shoulder talking about Diego. So I ended up telling her everything even Diego talking to Kian on the phone and she thought that was funny.

"Hey girls do you mind if Ethan can come over and watch movies with us too?" Steven asked.

"Yeah were fine with that." I said as me and Selena started to make all the snacks for our movie night.