•Unpacking•

Megan's POV

We basically had everything unpacked and were just now organizing everything to our liking. I was currently in my room putting things on my shelves and putting the bed sheets on my bed and all that good stuff. I then hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to see Selena standing in my door way smiling really big. I smiled back at her clearly confused. She's been acting really weird lately.

"Is everything okay? You've been acting really weird ever since we came back from eating lunch." I asked her In hope she would tell me what's up.

"Yeah everything is all good. I'm just excited that's all." She said coming more into my room and sitting on my bed as I fluffed out my pillows.

"About what?" I asked trying to figure out what's going on with her and why she's exciting.

"Oh you know that party that's happening tomorrow." She said playing with her jeans. I looked over at her confused. What party was she talking about? No one told me about any party.

"What party? We just moved here how do you know of any party?" I said trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.

"Oh only one of the biggest party that has some famous people there. Nothing to crazy. She says smirking at me. I looked at her in complete shock and totally not believing a word she is saying.

"Yeah right. First off why on earth would we go or let alone get invited to something like that. And second if this is true I'm not going cause a bitch would have hella anxiety." I said moving to the other side of the room to sit on the floor to put away some clothes in my dresser.

"Oh come on I'm being for real. Like I'm not lying to you and why would I lie to you about one of the biggest party's her in California?" She said following me to the floor to help me fold my clothes. I look at her and and shook my head no.

"Okay I believe you." I said. Still filling my dresser with clothes.

"Finally!" She said releasing a big sigh.

"But I'm still not going." I said trying to ignore this situation. I just don't want to be out in public like that like we just got here and she's already wanting to go to a party.

"What! You have to please I don't wanna go by myself Megan. Come on please!" She said and I did feel bad but I just know I'm not gonna fit in with that type of crowd. "Please please please!" She kept saying with big puppy dog eyes.

"Even if I did go I don't have an outfit and I wouldn't fit in either." I said finally finishing putting away my clothes. Selena grabs my hands and holds them with hers.

"Megan look at me your fine I'll be with you the whole time I want to have a girls night out with you. We haven't been out in forever it seems like. And I'm sure you got something sexy to wear to this party." She said getting up and looking though my closet to find something for me to wear. I smiled at her knowing she's right. I haven't had fun in a long time with her.

"Okay I'll go but only if you stay by my side the whole night?" I asked her hoping she would.

"Of course I will I would never leave you alone at a big party like that." She said picking up a cute outfit for me. " this looks really hot you should wear this tomorrow night." She said. I nodded in response.

"What time does it start?" I asked her to see when I should get ready and do my makeup and all that girly stuff.

"At 10. Oh I gotta go find me an outfit to wear." She said quickly running out of my room to hers. I smiled to myself. My phone then rings. I get up off the floor to grab it to see who messaged me.

TEXT
Kian❤️
Hey baby what are you doing?

Megan❤️
I'm still unpacking some stuff and putting it up why what's up?

Kian❤️
Oh okay well what are you doing tomorrow I wanted to see you.

Megan ❤️
Oh I'm going out tomorrow night with Selena maybe the day after tho we can hang.

Kian❤️
Alright then where are y'all going?

Megan ❤️
Idk  she got invited to a house party I believe. She wanted me to come so it was like a girls night out.

Kian❤️
Wait are you going to the really big house party with a bunch of famous ppl?

Megan ❤️
Um yeah I think that's what she described it as lmaooo why?

Kian❤️
Don't go

Megan ❤️
Why not?

Kian❤️
Because those people who are gonna be there are gross and nasty you shouldn't be there

Megan❤️
I'll be there with Selena everything will be fine

Kian❤️
NO YOUR NOT GOING

Megan❤️
YES I AM YOU CANT STOP ME

Kian❤️
Megan please don't go

Read

Kian❤️
Come on answer me

Read

Kian❤️
Fine FUCK YOU BITCH

I saw the message pop up and a tear slipped out my eye. He always does this when I want to have fun with any of my friends or even go out he always makes an argument out of it and ends up calling me a bitch. Last time I went out he actually flew out to me and forced me back home. That night was really bad cause that was the first time he ever hit me. He's never done it since then but I never know if he'll ever do that again. He has anger issues and it's easy to set him off.

"Hey I'm gonna wear...Megan what's wrong?" She saw the few tears that slipped away and I quickly wiped them away.

"Nothing ." I said

"Is it Kian?" She said and I was silent.

"What did he say?" She asked me.

"Here just look." I gave her my phone for her to see our conversation and she just gave me a sorry look.

"Well we're gonna have a fucking blast tomorrow night." She smiled at me and I laughed at her.