•At the Beach•

MEGAN'S  POV
"Are y'all ready?" Steven said all excited. We all said yes and walked out of the house. Selena handed me our bag as her and Steven sat in the very back. Kian got in the second row as Jess got in the passenger seat. Diego opened the trunk for me to put the bag in.

"Hey I.....I'm sorry..." he started to say but I cut him off.

"Look Diego I don't care I knew it was too good to be true." I said and walked away he looked hurt. But I was hurt too. I got in the backseat next to kian. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. Kian held my hand and kissed it. I blushed at him. At least he's being sweet to me right now. Diego was the last one to get in he started the car and drove to the beach. Kian laid his head on my shoulder as my hand wrapped around him. He was starting to fall asleep. I looked over at Diego and Jess. She placed her hand on his inner thigh but he pushed it away. She looked over at him angry. She leaned forward to him.

"What is wrong with you today?" She asked. He looked at her. Once we came to a red light.

"You." He said as the light turned green. He drove again. I looked away so it didn't look like i was snooping. Kian was napping and I looked out the window to see all the moving buildings as we passed by. This is going to be a long day.

45 minutes passed

We arrived at the beach finally and I woke Kian up. He looked out the widow with joy. We all got out of the car. Me and Selena seen Lena so we ran at her. We gave her a group huge and laughed. Her attention was set on Jess.

"Omg What is Jess doing here?" She whispered to us.

"I honestly don't know?" I said kinda upset. We decided to walk back over to everyone else. Kian grab the bag while Adam grabbed the umbrellas.

"Where do you want these?" Adam asked motioning the umbrellas in his hands.

"Ohhhh ohhh I want one over here." Selena said making him walk were she wanted her stuff to be. We all got our stuff set up. Of course Diego put his blanket next to mine. Ughh I don't want to deal with him and Jess next to me. Steven and Selena sat up on the other side of Jess who was already tanning with her small bikini on and headphones in. Lena and Adam were at the very end.

"Yo Kian wanna play ball?" Adam yelled.

"Hell Yeah." He got up and they played ball off to the side. Diego was on his phone and Selena was having Steven put sunscreen on her body.

"Hey Megan do you have sunscreen I forgot to bring mine?" Lena asked me.

"Yeah I got some." I said. I went through my bag and pulled it out. She walked over and sat on my blanket with me. She took off her shirt and booty shorts. Damn did she have a thiccc ass.

"Can you help me put it on and I'll do you." She said and I agreed. I took my top off then put the lotion on her warm body and massaged it in. Adam and Kian came back tired.

"Damn y'all look fucking hot." Adam said. We laughed at him.

"Agreed." Kian said. I blushed at the both of them.

"Hey do you mind if you can smack some on my ass for my Instagram?" She asked me.

"Hell Yeah!" I said. She stood up and gave Adam her phone to record us. I got in front of her ass and got Down on my knees. I put some lotion on my hands.

"You ready?" Adam asked.

"Yes!" We both said. Adam gave me a head shake to let me know to start. I look back at her ass and smacked it. I then grabbed it and shook it for the video.

"Alright. That shit was fire." Adam said. We both walked over to Adam to see the video. She posted it and my ig blew up. I did notice it before but when I looked on my phone I saw Diego in the back staring at us. I laughed at his reaction.

"Aye Lena I know the next girl you should fuck." Adam said clearly making a joke out of it.

"Man I'd be fine with that." Kian said smirking at me. He's never acted like this before he's being really chill today.

DIEGO'S  POV
Fuck. That was so hot like I can't even process it. The thought of them fucking made me hard. But also a little skeptical because kian said it was cool and Lena is know for fucking other girls. It made me a little jealous not gonna lie.

"Come on bitches lets go swimming." Megan said as her and Lena walked away holding hands. Selena ran after them. They all got into the water and swam. I got up and went over to Adam, Steven and Kian.

"Yo what's up." I said to Adam handing him a blunt I brought. No one was on the beach so I figured I'd light it up now before more people start to show up. He sparked it up as we started to walk towards the girls. I left Jess behind cause fuck her I didn't want her to come with us. We stopped knee deep in the water and the girls saw we were smoking. I was taking a hit and Megan walked over to me. She was giving me puppy dog eyes for the blunt. I laughed and smiled at her. I gave her the blunt. I looked up to see if anyone was looking and quickly held her waist and whispered to her.

"Just remember ma your still mine." I said as she was taken back. I winked at her then walked away to talk to Adam. Lena, Selena, and Megan all passed the blunt. They all were all giggling....