•Tour•

MEGAN'S POV

Today's the day Diego leaves for the tour. I'm so happy for him but I'm also gonna miss him a lot. We are currently waiting for Steven, Selena, Adam and Lena to show up. Cause Adam is gonna go on the tour with them and I'm going to drive Diego's G wagon to the airport to drop them off. In the meantime we were cuddling on the couch. I was laying on Diego's lap while he was playing with my hair. He was lightly pulling on it which kinda turned me on not gonna lie. He then trailed his hand down to my ass. It was easy for him cause I was wearing booty shorts. As he was playing with my butt Diego then got a FaceTime call.

"Who is it?" I asked him. He picked it up and looked at it.

"It's my manager." He said answering it.

"Hey Diego I just got the flight tickets and all the dates and times you guys will perform." He said.

"Hell yeah man that's dope. Do you know what time I go on the first day?" He asked. I just continued to watch what was on the tv but couldn't hear what they were saying. Then an ideal pop into my head. I got off of Diego's lap and went to the kitchen to go get a water bottle. I came back drinking it and sat it on the table. Diego was still on FaceTime so I got on my knees right in front of him and started to unbutton his pants. He looked away from his phone confused at me.

"What are you doing?" He mouthed to me and I just bit my lip and continued to pull his pants down.

"Diego did you just hear what I said." His manager said to him and he quickly looked back at his phone.

"Ummm.. yeah I heard you." He said hesitating. He instantly started to get a boner. I took his dick out and started to lick it. I put his dick in my mouth and Started to suck but I kept my pace slow.

"Okay and a few people are going to go ahead and interview you and Steven while you guys are out there meeting with fans." He said to Diego. Then I decided to pick up my pace.

"Alright that's cool man." He said looking back down at me and losing his straight face. "Fuck" he blurted out as he pushed my head down to put all of it in my mouth. I tried not to gag as I continued to sick him off.

"I'm sorry what was that?" His manager spoke up.

"Sorry man just dropped somethin." He said. As he continued to hold onto my hair as I continued. His manager started to say something else but Diego didn't answer him. I pulled him out of my mouth and licked his dick up and down while looking at him.

"Yo dude are you listening to me?" He asked him. And Diego quickly looked back at his phone.

"Fuck... yeah ummm I'll talk to you soon bye." He said hanging up the phone. "Fuck Megan." He said pulling my hair so I would stop what I was doing.

"What?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"You know what you were fucking doing." He said picking me up off the floor to pull my shorts and underwear off. He pulled me onto his lap and we started to make out. We broke our kiss as he lined up to my entrance and slowly pushed me down onto his dick.

"Ughhh....fuck Diego." I said out of breath. I started to slowly ride him and took my shirt off.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna miss you." He said holding my hips as I ride him. I picked up my speed. He moved his hand to hold onto my boob as he put it in his mouth to suck on it. But soon he quickly stopped and flipped me over so I was in the doggystyle position. He pulled on my hair and pushed himself in me without a warning.

"Oh fuck.....D your so big." I gasped. As he pounded into me. I couldn't stop moaning. He pulled my hair so my face was near his.

"Fuck your so sexy kitten." He whispered in my ear. As he then started to choke me. "I'm gonna cum." He said.

"Me too." I replied back as he pulled out. I turned around and opened my mouth as he made a mess inside my lip. He fixed his pants as I put my clothes back on. Once we were done he hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss ya fine ass." He said kissing me all over my face. I giggled at him. The front door opened.

"Yo yo yo!" Adam said coming inside the house as Lena walked in too.

"Wassup Adam." Diego said shaking his hand. Lena came up to me and hugged me.

"How have you been?" I asked her.

"Good when the boys leave we should have a sleep over here as long as it's okay with Diego." She looked over at him.

"I don't know if I trust you around my girl like that." Diego said teasing us.

"Awe come on D please." I said giving him puppy dog eyes. He gave me a pouty face as he walked behind me holding onto me.

"Alright I'm okay wit it as long as you don't feel up on my girl." He said looking at Lena.

"I don't know I can't promise anything cause ya girl be lookin good wit that fat ass." She said giggled which made me blush.

"What...." Diego said while looking down at me."Are you blushing??? Oh hell no." He said pulling me away from Lena.

"I'm just fucking with you. If I pull anything I'll let you know first" she laughed.

"Okay." He said. As the door opened again revealing Steven and Selena. Now time to drop the guys off.