•breakup?•

MEGAN'S POV

I grabbed my charger and some small accessories that I needed. As I started to walk towards the stairs I heard the front door open. I though it was Selena coming back for something she forgot. But when I turned around I saw the one person that I really didn't want to see. Kian. He shut the door and walked towards me. I was in complete shock. I stood there in silence and watched him.

"Hello beautiful." He said coming closer to me placing his hand on my face. I flinched under his touch. "Awe don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you babydoll. That is only if you do as I say." He gave me an evil smile. I felt sick to my stomach. I pushed his hand away from my face and walked away from him.

"Please leave kian." I asked politely.

"Why? I wanted to stay the night tonight, and I don't know.....maybe have some fun." He said grabbing my hips to force my body close to his. His eyes looked down at my hands. His eyebrows furrowed. He was confused. His grip became tighter on my hips.

"Kian please stop.......stop your hurting me. Please let me go." I said struggling to get lose from his grip. When he let go he step back to observe my whole body.

"Oh shut the fuck up! What are you doing with that shit?" He asked stern. "Oh wait that car that's parked out there.....that's his car isn't it?" My breath became short. I froze.

"Kian please leave me alone." He shook his head and grabbed my arm tightly.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!!" He spat in my face.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed at him. I was overwhelmed and was almost in tears. Then I heard heavy footsteps come running down the stairs.

"YOOOO WHAT THE FUCK LET MY GIRL GO YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" Diego said dropping my bag by the stairs and came charging at Kian. He pushed kian and he let go of my arm. Kian feel to the ground and hit his head on the coffee table. Diego embraced me as I started to cry in his arms. "Shhhh it's okay I'm here lil ma." He said to me softly. His voice instantly calming me down.

"Your girl? Really? What the hell did I tell you Megan if I ever caught you around this fuckboy again what I would do to him and you." Kian said getting up off the ground. I looked over at him as I saw him fill with anger.

"Im going to beat the shit out of you for what you did to her." Diego said letting me go. He walked closer to kian. I ran to my bag to put the rest of my things in it. I picked it up and put it on my shoulder.

"Wow your really leaving huh? You'll come back. Diego is gonna fuck everything up he'll cheat on you and you'll come crying back to me." Kian said laughing as he try's to get closer to me. "It's okay I knew you'd whore around once I moved you up here you STUPID BITCH!" He said trying to make me upset. And with that Diego jumped towards him. He grabbed his shirt and punched kian right in the face.

"YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT!" Diego screamed at him in his face. Blood started to gush out of Kian's broken nose and busted eyebrow. His blood covered Diego's knuckles and his face. Kian fell to the ground again as Diego took that to his advantage and got on top. Diego just started to throw punches at him. Kian finally starting to fight back. He hit Diego a few times.

"YOUR A PUSSY ASS BITCH!" Diego yelled as he started to hit Kian in the stomach and ribs. I didn't want to see this happen now or ever. I got the nerve to run over in between the fight and grabbed Diego's arm. Once I did that I started to push him back and off of Kian. I put my hands around the back of Diego's neck to try and bring his attention back on me.

"Diego he's not worth it." I said to him but I saw the hate in his eyes. He didn't look at me he was too busy looking at kian.

"YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON A GIRL??? YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT!" He continued to say. I was scared of how much trouble he could get into. Tears started to form in my eyes not cause I feel bad for kian but because I hate conflict.

"DIEGO PLEASE!" I said finally getting him to look at me. I could tell when he saw me his heart broke. He had a few tears running down his cheek.

"Diego come on we have to go." I said as I pushed him towards the front door. He finally gave up and we started to walk out the door and to his car as quickly as we could.

"Here take the bag and I'll drive." I said giving him my bag. He gave me his keys. He got in the passenger seat as I walked over to the drivers side and got in. I started the car and drove off to Diego's house. On the way there we sat in the car not saying a word to each other. I wasn't mad at Diego. I'm far from mad actually because I know Diego did it out of love, but I just don't want to see him get into any trouble. Mostly because he's a popular role model to the world and it would suck for this to be put out into the public. I know how mean paparazzi can be and their dumb news articles. I also don't want kian to press charges against Diego for this even though it was self defense I have a bad feeling about Kian.