•Lies pt2•

MEGAN'S   POV

I was done taking my makeup off and finally walked outside to see the girls already in the pool. When I walked out I decided to call Diego to see what he was up to cause we normally talk on the phone around this time. It went to voicemail which was weird. I then put my phone on the seat with the towels and got into the freezing pool.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"Oh just the office." Selena said smiling at me.

"Oooo!"I said.

"Who did you call?" Lena asked as she started to swim around the pool.

"Um..it's was Diego but he's not picking up his phone. He probably feel asleep early or something." I said not really paying attention to the conversation as I continued to watch the tv.

"I thought he went with the guys to the club." Selena said. I looked over at her confused.

"Sounds fun. Diego must of changed his plans last minute." I said back to her as I pulled my attention back towards the tv.

"What do you mean changed plans." Selena asked me.

"Oh Diego texted me earlier after his meet and great and just said he was tired and was probably going to play video games or do a live chat on his Instagram." I said not looking away from the tv.

"Yeah Diego didn't want to go but I guess Ethan wanted to celebrate with all the guys." Lena said and I looked at her once again confused.

"Ethan went with them on tour?" I asked.

"Well no he actually went up there to surprise them but was informed that they were staying another week so he wanted to party with the guys." Lena said.

"Oh okay that's nice of him." I said facing the tv again.

"Well anyways I think I'm going to get into the hot tub now." Selena said getting out and into the hot tub.

"You weren't in here for long." I said as I started to swim in the pool.

"Yeah well I'm not much of a pool person. I like hot tubs better." She laughed trying to press the buttons on the side.

"What are you doing." I asked her.

"I have no clue what button turns the bubbles on." She pouted.

"Bitchhhh." Lena said getting out to show her how it works.

"Well if everyone is getting out of the pool I guess I'll join." I said swimming back to the steps of the pool and getting out. I walked over to my phone and grabbed it. My phones water proof so I'm all good. Lena got in then me. I sat my phone on the little edge of the hot tub where you would normally put your drinks and belongings on. We all just laid in the hot water relaxing. I almost drifted off to sleep until my phone went off. I went to go look at my phone when Lena interrupted me.

"Hey Megan have you ever taken a break off of social media before?" She asked me in a serious tone.

" What are you talking about? Are you high right now?" I asked laughing.

"No the fuck....I don't know I hate it when people on the internet try to bring other people down." She said. I was completely lost at what she was trying to say to me. I sat up in the water to get a better look at her.

"What the hell are you talking about? Did I miss something when I was in the bathroom. Your acting weird and I'm just confused as to what you are trying to tell me." I said confronting her.

"I'm sorry....I just don't want you to get hurt." Lena said not making eye contact. Selena then sat up in the water. "Just don't be on your phone." She said.

"I haven't even been on my phone until now and I actually haven't even opened it to go on my social." I said getting a little irritated now. I then looked back down and finally unlocked  my phone.

"Megan just trust me don't go on your phone." Lena said looking me in my eyes. I was worried now. What the hell is going on?

"Lena we should just tell her." Selena blurted out. I was frozen. I didn't know what was going on at all. Quit frankly I didn't really want to know.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" I asked them. They just looked at each other and didn't say a word. I rolled my eyes at them both.

"Fine if y'all aren't going to tell me what the fuck is going on I'm leaving." I said getting really upset with them both. I got out the hot tub and quick wrapped myself in a towel.

"Wait Megan." They said. I ignored them and walked inside. I grabbed my bag and got my PJs out to get change. The back door opens and both of them come walking in after me.

"Okay we'll tell you....but you have to promise us you won't freak out." Selena said.

"Okay. Now what's going on?" I asked one last time and Lena gave me her phone to read.

BREAKING NEWS TMZ
As everyone knows lil Xan is currently on tour. He was supposed to leave early in the morning back home but he was quickly to inform people on his instagram that he's staying another week on tour. So he went out for a celebration.

But Lil Xan was caught at a club with other girls

But Lil Xan was caught at a club with other girls. They were getting very close. The girls were dancing on him and his hands were all over them. He was also caught kiss two of them. He seemed to be having a great time.

Did him and Megan break up? Or is Diego cheating on Megan already? But Diego was also caught leaving the club with a mysterious girl as well

Did him and Megan break up? Or is Diego cheating on Megan already? But Diego was also caught leaving the club with a mysterious girl as well. What do y'all think about this?

 What do y'all think about this?