•Beach Day•

MEGAN'S  POV

I woke up to my phone alarm ringing. I sat up and looked down at my phone to turn it off. It was 6:00 a.m. I wanted to wake up early to get everything ready and packed. I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom to collect a bunch of beach towels and some sunscreen lotion. I placed them on the bed as I went to my closet to get a beach bag to put all the stuff in it. After I was done with that I walked over to my dresser and went through all my bathing suits and finally found one I wanted to wear. I walk into my bathroom and took off my underwear and Diego's oversized T-shirt to put my bathing suit. I put Diego's shirt back on to cover me up for now. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs to the living room. I placed the bag down by the front door and walked back up to my room to grab some sandals. I put them on, grabbed my phone and walked back out towards Selena's door. I knocked on it and waited for an answer. I heard the door knob jiggle as the door open I saw Selena all ready to go.

"Aye you ready bitchhh?" I asked her.

"Of course I am!" She said. We both ran down the stairs. Kian then showed up and we drove to Diego's house. We wanted to meet up at his place to take his car cause he has a big car and it can fit everyone and all the bags in it. Adam and Lena are just gonna meet us at the beach. Once we arrived I noticed an unfamiliar car parked out front. I figured it might be one of Diego's friend that is coming along with us. We all got out of the car. Selena grabbed the bag and Kian held my hand as we walked up to the front door. Kian knocked on it. The front door open and there stood a female with long dark brown/black hair. She smiled at us.

"Hey guys come on in." She said. We all stepped inside. She walked away and I turned my head towards Selena. She gave me the same look. Who the fuck is this chick? We all walked into the living room and I heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked back to see a piss off Diego. Then Steven right behind him trying to calm him down. The girl came back.

"Hey sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Jess. Diego's girlfriend." She said as she put her hand out to shake mine. I was confused and obviously hurt. I played it off and smiled.

"Hi I'm Megan and this is my boyfriend Kian." I said and she shook my hand.

"I'm Selena Steven's girlfriend." She said shaking Jess's hand.

"Awe it's nice to meet you." She said back and I ignored the conversation after that I saw Diego and Steven in the kitchen talking. Diego looked upset and mad. He saw me staring and his face lighten up a little. I didn't smile back. In fact I looked away from him. How could he do this to me. I thought they broke up? Maybe he got tired of me so he went back to her.

DIEGO'S  POV

(Earlier that morning)
I woke up early to take a shower. When I got out I put on some swim trunks and dried my hair into the towel. I walked over to my sink to brush my teeth as I so I heard the door bell ring. I was confused as to why Megan and all of them were here this early. I walked downstairs to open the door. In front of me was someone i fucking hated. Jess. She smiled at me and hugged me. I didn't have a shirt on so I felt her cold body hit my warm one. I froze I didn't know what to do. She let go of me to walked in. I closed the door and looked back at her. She sat on the couch. I noticed she was in a big oversized shirt and could see her bikini top tied around her neck. Oh HELL NO. She's not fucking coming with us. I quickly ran upstairs and washed my mouth out and set my toothbrush aside. I walked back down.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked rudely. She looked up at me and sat her phone down.

"Well hello to you too." She said rolling her eyes.

"Jess what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

"Look i love going to the beach and you know that so I'm gonna come along with you guys." She said smiling.

"No your not...we're not even together anymore." She got up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Awe come on Diego I know you still wanna fuck me." She said as she pushed me down on the couch. I shook my head no.

"No I don't I don't need you in my life." I said but she protested and straddle me. I tried to push her off but she forced a kiss onto me while she grinned on me. I almost went back to her. It would be easy to just fuck her and be done with it But I didn't. All the pain I went through when I was with her hit me. I pushed her off and she fell. I didn't want her never again.

"WHAT THE FUCK DIEGO?" She screamed. I got up and looked down at her.

"I don't FUCKING WANT YOU IN MY LIFE WHAT DON'T YOU GET BY THAT?" I asked.

"Well too bad I'm still coming with you guys weather you like it or not.

"How the fuck did you even know what I was doing today?" Then it hit me. Kian. She got up off the floor. She walked to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes in disbelief. What the hell am I going to do?