•Lies•

DIEGO'S   POV

"So are y'all trying to go out and celebrate staying another week for this tour?" Ethan said with one hand wrapped around a groupie.

"Yeah sure why not we ain't got nothing else to do man." Steven said walking up next to me and patted my shoulder to hear my answer.

"Umm yeah I'm down." I said looking up at Ethan to see a smile form on his face.

"Alright sweet I'll call an Uber to take us." Ethan said walking out of the room with the groupies. Not gonna lie I didn't really want to go out tonight and party but oh well I guess.

"Come on let's get going." Steven said as we walked out the room to see everyone snacking or chilling.

"Yo Ethan were do you wanna go?" I asked him.

"Oh trust me I know this great club right around the corner from here." He said with a chick sitting on his lap. I tried not to make eye contact with her.

"Oh shit Lena just texted me saying she just hit 5 million on her YouTube." Adam said texting his girl all excited.

"Damn that's cool as fuck." I said remembering to text Megan that I'm about to leave to go to the club with the guys. As I pulled out my phone to type what I wanted to say to her I was interrupted by my manager.

"Alright your rides here." He said while on the phone with someone.

"Let's get going." Ethan said bringing the girls. Me, Steven, kinfolk and Adam all got in the very back of the Uber. We drove off to the bar.

-Time skip-

We got to the bar and it was big and spacious. There was a dance floor multiple bars and even two stripping poles. There was also stairs for a second floor. The lights were flashing a bunch of colors. As we walked in Ethan talked to a body guard that worked there and he led us to an exclusive sitting area. It had snacks, and drinks.

"Yo this shit is fire." Adam said taking a drink. I laughed and took one to. We were all sitting jamming to the songs that were playing. I had already drunk my first cup and was getting another one. Before I knew it I had to sit down cause my head was spinning. Drinking on an empty stomach sucks. I guess Ethan noticed and came up to me.

"Hey bro you all good?" He asked me concerned.

"Yeah I think it's just the buzz hitting me now from the drinks I just downed." I laughed it off.

"Shit.... here take this it will make you feel better." He said handing me another drink. Fuck it I'm already here why not drink another. I took the cup out of his hand and cheers with him. I took a gulp and it tasted good as fuck. I continued to drink it till it was gone. I felt good and like nothing mattered. Then out of nowhere the body guard walks up to us. I of course listen to his and Ethan's conversation cause I wanted to make sure that there was no conflict.

"Hey do you guys want any company back here. I got a few people who want to join you guys." He told Ethan. He stood up and walked closer to the guard.

"Hell yes bring them all." He said as the guard nodded his head then walked away. I was confused as to why he asked us about having some people join us. But I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts.

"Hey we'll be right back." Adam said as him and Steven walked away. I nodded and looked back over to see a bunch of girls coming over to dance on me, Ethan and kinfolk. These girls asses were out and so were their boobs.

SELENA'S   POV

Us girls got back to Lena's house and we were all getting ready in her bathroom to go swimming. Me and Lena got done before Megan and we went swimming without her. She wanted to take off  her makeup to get comfy. While I was getting in Lena turned on her tv that was hanging up cause she's boujee like that. She grabbed the remote and got in the pool with me.

"Hmm.....what do you wanna watch?" She said flipping through channels until something odd caught my eye.

"Wait go back a little." I said. "Stop right there." It was the TMZ channel. "Turn it up a little." I told her and she did so.

"As of right now Lil Xan and his xanarchy crew is on tour. But as you know rappers can't help themselves but to party every once in awhile. But it just so happens that Xan likes his hoes. As you can see here there are multiple girls dancing all over him, kissing him and he's feeling them up as well. Did him and Megan breakup already? Or is Diego just cheating again? Who knows but we'll keep you updated when we know more." The lady said. My heart dropped how could he do this to my best friend?

"What the hell is he thinking? Were are Adam and Steven during all of this?" Lena said getting up out of the pool.

"What are you doing." I questioned her.

"I'm going to call my dumbass boyfriend to see where he's at." She said putting him on speakerphone. It rung a few times before he picked it up.

"Hey baby." Adam said sweetly.

"Um what the fuck is Diego doing?" She asked him sternly.

"Umm he's sitting down why?" He asked.

"Were are you guys at?"

"We're at the club baby I told you that." He said sounding confused.

"Yeah well are you seeing what Diego is doing?" She said and you could hear Adam shuffling through the crowd.

"Oh fuck." He said and there was a pause. "I'll call you later baby."