•Diego's House•

DIEGO'S   POV

I pulled up to my house but everyone was still passed the fuck out. I looked over at Jess and literally wanted to throw up just by her presents being near me. I shook my head then got out the car. Eventually everyone started to wake up and get out. I open the trunk to get my stuff out as did everyone else. Kian took his stuff and went to put it in his car as did for Steven. Jess was finally got out the car grabbing all her belongings. I walked to my front door and unlocked it. I walked in then sat all my stuff down. I'm kinda frustrated because me and Megan didn't even get to finish what we were doing. Megan and Selena walked in with Jess following right behind them. I stopped right in front of her.

"Hi honey is everything okay?" She asked seductively.

"No so leave now." I said trying to push her out the door. Steven came over to helped me out with Jess as Kian slipped through to get through the door. I shut and locked the door just to make sure she wouldn't come back. I walked back to the living room to see everyone chilling on the couch watching tv.

"Yo I'm gonna take a shower real quick." Steven said walking up the stairs. Kian's phone rung and he quickly answered it. He walked away from us and out the back door.

"Hey Diego do you think I could get changed in your bathroom real quick?" I heard Megan say.

"Umm..yeah I'll walk you upstairs." I said as she started to follow me.

"Selena tell kian when he's off the phone I went to go get changed."

"Okay." Selena said. We reached my room and I open the door for her. She turned around to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and softly kissed me. Her body pressed against mine and it turned me on. We broke from our kiss. She motioned me to her. As she walked away I stared at her bruised ass jiggling. I smiled slightly at how cute she looks. I walked over to her and she pushed me down on the bed. I sat their watching what she was going to do.

"We won't be able to finish our little fun we started but I'm still going to help you out." She said in my ear as she stood between my legs rubbing her hands up and down my legs. I was starting to get hard then her lips touched my ear and neck. She sucked on my neck for a little bit then got on her knees bringing her mouth down on my chest to my swim trunks. She pulled them down to my ankle as she took my hard dick into her hands and slid it into her mouth. She pumped it into her mouth repeatedly and it felt so fucking good.

"Damn ma your so good." I moaned as I took a chunk of her hair and pushed her down further as she choked on me. She picked up her pace.

"Megan I'm gonna cum soon." I said letting go of her hair and standing up. She continued to suck me off until I cam into her mouth. She swallowed and that shit looked sexy as fuck.

"Damn ma I didn't know you swallowed that shit." I said helping her up. She smiled at me and bit her lip.

"Yeah well there's a lot you don't know." She walked off into the bathroom to change. I went to my closet and put on some joggers and a hoodie. I walked back downstairs and saw Kian walking in.

"I'm gonna go check on Steven now that your back." Selena said walking upstairs.

"Where's Megan?" Kian asked.

"Oh I had to show her my bathroom so she could go get changed." I said as I walked over to my fridge to get a soda.

"Alright oh and by the way I thought I told you not to make any moves on my girl?" He said.

"Bro it was just a game nothing serious plus she kissed Lena too." I explained.

"Yeah see I don't care about that cause that shit is hot. But I don't appreciate you trying to get with my girl." He said starting to get more aggressive.

"Look dude I'm sorry that I fucked with your girl." I said walking back to the living room. He stopped and looked at me confused.

"What do you mean 'fucked' with her?" He asked I froze.

"Bro fucking chill..."I started to say.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID THIS BITCH DO WITH YOU."I was honestly done with his bullshit.

"I'm done keeping it a secret. I'll admit it that night she stayed the night at her friends house and that guy answered the phone. That was me I was trying to fuck her that night. After that nigh I stayed at her house and got to fuck her. Back at the beach I was trying to fuck her again. And JUST NOW WHILE YOU WERE ON THE PHONE YOUR BIHHH SUCKED ME OFF! So now when you try to kiss her just know my DICK WAS IN THAT SHIT!" His face was blank. His skin became more pale.

"Oh yeah? So those hickeys you had at the studio..... those were from her?" He asked me getting closer to me.

"Yeah they were. And the ones she had on her. Were from me after a long night of me fucking her." I said.

"Okay thanks for telling me." He said. I was shocked that he didn't flip out at all. He knows everything now so why is he calm. I know I would be pissed off. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked back to see Megan smiling.

"Hey baby you ready to go back home?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She replied back.

"Okay well we will see you later Diego." Kian said putting his arm around her waist as she waved goodbye at me and I waved back. FUCK what did I just do?